Chapter nineteen

Nikki's P.O.V**

5 months later

"Mike look, I promised the family okay. We gotta do this. We're all a family Michael." I scolded my husband, who was too high to cope. 

He let his head fall. "I know Nikki. I'm so sorry." I frowned, high as he was, he still knew how to think right. 

"It's okay Mikey. Look, i'll pack for us, Tony, Nikolett, and Vic will be here in the morning. Alex and Jaime, and the kids are downstairs finishing dinner. We're leaving in the morning babe." I said pulling his chin up to face me. 

"Okay babe. I love you." He said making a kissy face. I laughed, not being able to resist. I kissed his goofy face. Without even realizing how intense the kiss really was. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his boner grow underneath me. 

He placed kisses down my neck, undoing his belt. I smiled, and gave him a kiss. I hopped off his lap and tried to run for the door, but he got right up and caught me by the arm. "Oh no you don't missy! You can't do that to a guy!" He said pressing me against the wall. I giggled. 

"Let me go, you're like a horny teenager. I promise, i'll make it up to you when i get the kids to bed," I smiled and kissed him.

"Maybe i like being a horny teenager!" I heard him mumble while i walked out of the room. 

I ran down the stairs to see Jorden and Xavier playing with some cars. Cassadee was still in her high chair. Jaime and Alexing cleaning.

"Guys, come on let me do this." I said moving Jaime out of the way. 

"No way sis. I'm helping you." Alex said. I laughed, and looked at Jaime. "Hey hime, why don't you go upstairs, Mike's flying some kites, why don't you go join him." I laughed and Jaime ran upstairs. 

"They both get like horny teens when they're high." Alex giggled. I giggled too and helped my sister do the dishes.

"So.. you saw the fam a few months ago. Do you think they hate us for leaving?For not letting them see the kids? Not inviting them to the weddings!  Like. I'm so nervous to see them tomorrow. " Alex rambled. I rolled  my eyes.

"SIs, it's family. Blood is too strong. They miss us like crazy yeah, but they love us more now then they did. They're proud of us, hell Little Anthony basically squeezed my eyeballs out. You were always closer to Johnny though, he misses you bad." I said looking down. 

"I'm glad we're all going tomorrow. It'll be so good." She whispered. I nodded "lets get these kids to bed." I said picking Cass up and brining her to her crib. By the time i went to say goodnight to the boys, Alex and Jaime were in the room with the door liked tight. I kissed them goodnight and ran upstairs.

When I opened the door, the lights were dimmed, One article of clothing at a time made a trail to a naked Mike on the bed. He opened his arms welcoming. I smiled and tore off my clothes before jumping onto the bed with my husband.

~~

"Passangers, we'll be arriving in New Jersey from San Diego in 10 minutes. Thank you for flying with us." The piolet announced. I looked over to see my sister jumping in here seat. I smiled. Tony, Nikolett, and Vic sat behind us,i was just so stoked to have my blood, meet my family. 

~~

We all hopped in one of those huge taxi cabs, there were alot of us. "Okay guys, i'm just warning you now, We have a bunch of little cousins who fan girl over you guys bad. Mike almost got jumped last time. " I laughed and Mike nodded quickly. 

FInally, we pulled into the complex my family owned. Little Anthony and Cousin Johnny were standing at the gate waiting for us. Me and Alex dropped all our bags and ran side by side into our cousins arms. 

"Anthony!" "Alex!" "Johnny!" Nana!" We all yelled at each other switching cousins and just embracing each other. 

I heard Xaiver, "Why is Mommy so excited?" I laughed as Anthonys face brightened, "Did he just say mommy? Man Nana you weren't kidding." We all laughed and the brothers walked to our stuff with us. 

Me and Alex exchanged glances, we had our greeting planned out. 

"Anthony, Johnny. This is my husband Mike, my son Xavier, my daughter Cassadee. That's my best friend Tony, and his wife Nikolett." I said pointing them out, they all waved at the call of their name.

"This is my husband Jaime, my son Jordan, and Mike's brother Victor. Guys, this is Little Anthony, and Cousin Johnny." Alex said. Both of us glowing with pride. Anthony squated down to Xaviers height. "Hey buddy, i'm your cousin. Me and your mommy are like brother and sister, and I already love you little one." He put his hand out for Xavier to shake.

My son knew better. "I love you too." He said, hugging Anthony. I smiled in awe and wrapped my arms around Mike.

"Alright, let's go see the family." Johnny said helping us with bags and heading inside.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys! For the next few chapters, it's gonna be all about the family. Mixing Mexicans and Italians, haha,

 Pleasee , feeedback is always awesome.

-Nikki(: