Chapter five

Nikki's P.O.V**

Today was the day. Pierce the Veil was leaving for a few months to tour. I barely slept last night cause that was all I could think about. 

I rolled over to my snoring husband. I smiled and poked his lip ring. This was going to be one of the last times I'll be able to do this till after two months !

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled and grabbed my hand. He rolled over and kissed me. Barely moving away, "Good Morning." He whispered. I smiled and wrapped my legs around him, leaving no space between us. 

He smiled and kissed me feircly. Both of us yearning for the love. Mike had just gotten my shirt over my head when someone cleared their throat. Without turning around I covered my shirtless body and rolled under the blankets laughing at the situation. 

"Do you mind !" Mike yelled jokingly. I looked up to see Vic and Jaime laughing at us. I blushed a little and reached for my shirt. 

"Uhm , sorry to interrup.. But we decided we'd all go to breakfast on our way to the airport. Sooo.. get ready !" Vic said, pulling Jaime out of our room. Mike sighed and rolled ontop of me again. 

"I'm gonnna miss you baby." Mike said kisssing me. He pressed his hand to my stomach. "Hopefully I did my job right and we'll have a new addition." We both smiled at that. 

"I need to shower!" I yelled and tried to get out from underneathe him. He smirked and picked me up bridal style and ran into the bathroom to shower with me. 

***

We walked downstairs to see everyone in our living room. Xaiver ran and jumped into my arms.

"Good Morning pumpkin!" I said kissing his nose. He giggled and kissed my nose too. "Morning mommy!" He laughed as I passed my three year old to my husband. I walked over to Alex who was cradeling Jordan in her arms and kissed her cheek. "Ready for a two month sleep over?" I asked. She nodded smiling.

"Alright guys! Let's head out!" Tony said picking Nikolett up and carrying her to the car. I laughed and picked Xavier up and followed behind them, with everyone else coming.

When we got to the diner we had to wait because we were such a big crowd. There was what 10 of us? Yeah something like that. 

After we finished eating each of the boys stood up holding their glasses upto make a toast. Vic went first.

"I'd like to say that you guys are the most supporting people in our life. I know it's hard on us all to be gone so long, but that just makes the return so much better! We're a family, tighter than a knot! And Taylor, I love you darling, I'm going to miss you so much!" Vic reached down and kissed his girlfriend. We all clapped and he sat down. Jaime went next.

"Well this is going to be the first time I'll be away from Jordan. He's a little older than Xavier was when Mike had to leave, and I now know how much it hurts to leave behind the child you created and the wife you love more than the world. I'm so hurt to leave, but I'm so excited for the fans. Let's make this as good of a tour as Game Changers!" Jaime leaned down and kissed Alex. We all laughed and applauded. Tony went next.

"Well this will definitely be a difficult tour, leaving so many loved ones behind and all, but it's what we do best and what we love the most guys. I'm going to miss the kids and the girls so much, and I'm especially going to miss you Nikolett. I love you so much baby." He sat down and grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her. I smiled and clapped with everyone. Finally, Mike went. 

"I'd just like to say these are the hardest things about being a muscician. Leaving behind the women i've loved since freshman year, the best friend I have, and the most amazing thing in my life, my little son. Anddddd, hopefully a new little addition in our family. Baby I love you to the stars and back a bajillion times." Mike said smiling brightly. Him and his giraffe self leaned down and kissed me lovingly.