Chapter fourteen

Nikki's P.O.V** 

*a few months later.*

"Mommma! Where's daddy?" Xavier asked tugging my dress. I knelt down and smiled. 

"He's on tour baby. Banging on drums all over the country with your uncles and Uncle Alex and the rest of your uncles." I said smiling. He titledd his head at me. "What about Uncle Austin? Why isn't he with daddy!" He asked.

I picked up Cassadee from her spot on the floor and put her in the playpin. "He's touring with another band baby. But Uncle Austin should be here any minute now!" I said smiling. 

Next thing i knew I saw some tattoos coming to my door. I ran to it before he could even knock, jumping onto his tall figure. "Austin Robert Carlile!" I kissed his cheek and jumped down from his hold.

He grabbed me in his clutches again and laughed. "Oh I missed you so much Nikki! We have so much to talk about." He said smiling. I nodded and let him into my home. 

"UNCLE AUSTIN!" Xavier yelled running to the tall man beside me. Austin bent down catching my child and picking him up into the air. "Hey buddy! You got so big !" Austin said excitedly. Xavier smiled proudly. "I'm this many now!" He said holding up four fingers. We all laughed as Austin walked over to Cass. 

"Wow she's a beaut Nik. She's gonna look just like you." He said holding her close to his face, kissing her cheeks. I smiled and sat down on the floor with him and the kids. 

"So how's Alan?" I asked curiously. I knew they'd gotten into a fight or something, when Austin called he sounded upset. 

"Well. I don't know we're having some problems but we're okay. I think we're gonna try to have a baby." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I mean we both love spending time with Xavier and Cass so much we just kind of want one of our own you know?" He said, playing with Cass's bow. 

I thought about it for a second. 

"You know what Austin? I think that'd be a great idea. But maybe you should have some practice. I was thinking about surprising Mike on the tour for a few weeks. Mind watching my children?" I said smiling. Austin pratically fell back with joy. 

"That'd be so amazing Nikki! Let's do it. I'm gonna go call Alan right now. Come on Xavier!" Austin said giving me cass and running upstairs with Xavier. 

I smiled and pulled my phone out ot call Mike. 

"Hello?" Mike said answering after the second ring. I smiled. "Hi babe!" I said smiling bigger. 

"Hey babe what;s going on?" He said quickly. "Mikey show me your whiskeyhands!" I heard some girl scream in the backround. I stiffened. 

"What was that?" I said suspiciously. He paused. "It was a fan, i was just walking onto the bus to hear you better and she was waiting outside it." He said. I nodded. 

"Well I just wanted to call and say I miss you. I'm trying to come out and visit you soon." I said quickly. I heard him smile. "That'd be so great babe. I miss you too. I can't wait to just attack you when i see you. I defiinetly miss you in every way." He said flirtishly. I giggled. 

"Sounds great. I'll text you in a little bit, Austin's visiting. I love you Mikey." I siad smiling. 

"Tell him I said hey! I love you too baby! Send me some nudes later!" He said jokingly. "Mike!" I siad laughing. "Ha, i'll talk to you later babe." He said hanging up.

I texted Tony. 'Keeping an eye out on my husband I hope!' 

he repplied instantly. 'you know how he is. I'm watching him for you. Love you Niks.' 

I sighed. 'love you too tone.'

Should I be worried? He is my husband. I should trust him. Married to the drummer right? For better or for worse. 

__________________________________________________

Omg guys im so sorry im so terrible highschool really blows lol.

I'm going to try to update tomorrow night because i have a really goood idea (:
  I know this chapter is short and a filler but i hope it was worht the wait. 

How about that new fall out boy album?! Pretty fucking awesome right. lol check out my favorite song on the side.

FEEDBACK GUYS(: It makes me wanna update !(: