Chapter twelve

Nikki's P.O.V**

"Mike! Can you get Cassadee changed and dressed please!?" I yelled upstairs, without waiting for a response I went back to cooking. 

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a breath against my neck. I smiled and closed me eyes. "I just asked you to get Cass ready." I whispered. 

"I know, but she's sleeping. And so is Xaiver." Mike whispered into my neck. i turned off the stove and wiped my hands and turned around.

Mike lifted me onto the counter , our tongues moving in sync. I felt Mike tugging at my sweatpants. I smiled and bit his lip, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. 

"Ding!" The oven timer went off. Mike graoned as I hopped off the counter giggling. I bent over and pulled the cake out of the oven. I placed the chocolate cake on the counter and closed the oven. 

I smiled as Mike was playfully glaring at me. "Babe!" He said sitting on a barstool. "It's Tony's Birthday! We gotta get this house like perfect. " I said smiling. 

"Nikki, the house is completely decorated. Nikolett's got Tony completely distracted, he doesn't even know about it. You've already made everything he loves.!" Mike said looking at me with puppy eyes. I smiled and looked around. Star wars decorations all over the house. 

Tony was both Mine and Mikes best friend. I wanted this to be more than perfect. 

I walked over and sat on his lap. "Don't worry baby. I'll make it up to you later, I promise." I said kissing him. "Good." He whispered before i heard Cassadee crying over the baby moniter. 

"Baby duty!" I said pushing Mike off the stool. He sighed and kissed me again before running upstairs.

After the cake cooled down, I stacked the few layers together,  bulding its shape. I smiled at my craftsmenship. I started putting on all the icing until i only had a few touches left for when I finish getting ready. 

"Holy shit Nikki." Mike gasped walking into the kitchen with Cassadee in his arms. I smiled at my R2D2 cake. "Nik, he's gonna love it!" Mike said hugging me with his free arm. I looked at my phone.

"Shit Mike! Watch the kids I gotta get ready! You get dressed too!" I said running upstairs and into the shower.

 I quickly washed over my body and threw my hair. I hopped out and blew dried it. I ran a brush through it and walked over it my closet to find a tight maroon dress. I took it off the hanger and set it on the bed. I  walked over to the drawers looking for underwhere and I felt a long pair of arms wrap around my body. 

"Mikeeee. i gotta get dresssed." I whined. He kissed my neck lightly. "I know baby. I'm just gonna sit here and watch. Than i'll go take care of the kids." He whispered into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled and walked over to the bed as he plopped oon it, watching me drop the towel, his eyes growing wide. I laughed as I pulled on my panties and strapped a strapless bra on. 

"Babyyyy." He whined, as I slipped on the dress. I winked and walked over. "Zip it please?" I said smiling. He groaned, slowly pulling the zipper up. "Thank you." I kissed him and pushed him out the door so i could finish getting ready. 

I straitened my hair and pulled my bangs back with a white bow. I rimmed my eyes with black and put my plugs in. I smiled and slippped on my vans. 

As i walked down the stairs I heard people talking, guests arrived already. I smiled as Xavier came running to me, his vans tied, wearing a beanie over his shaggy hair . He was getting big. He hugged my leg as I wandered into the living room where everybody was.