Chapter ten

Nikki's P.O.V*

I rolled over in my bed and felt over to Mikes spot to find it empty. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach.  I opened my eyes to find a note and a white rose. I smiled. Valetines Day.

"Good Morning Babe. I got up early to take care of the kids and let you sleep in some. Come downstairs, we're waiting for you. Happy Valentines Day. We have a big day in store, and you get a special present tonight (; -Mike." It read.  i smiled to myself. 

I got up and threw on some sweatpants and put my hair in a messy pony tail. I ran down stairs to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I heard my 4 week old daughter laughing and my 4 year old son laughing. WHen I heard Mike laughing my heart skipped a beat.

I walked into the kitchen. Xavier was sitting on the counter putting roses into a jar, Cass was in her highchair giggling away. Mike, at the stove. 

"Goood Morning !" I said giving Xavier a kiss. I gave Cassadee a kiss too and walked over to Mike. 

"Happy Valentines Day Baby!" He said kissing me. "Happy Valentines Day! What's all this?!" I said picking Cassadee up and putting her on my hip.

"We wanted to make you feel special mommy!" Xavier said handing me a rose. I smelt it and smiled. 

"I sure do feel special baby. Thank you so much." I said. 

"Daddy, can Mommy open her presents now?" Xavier asked. Mike turned around with pancake better on his face. I giggled and wiped it off. "Thank you. And yes she can open your and Cassadees present. mine has to wait till after breakfast!" He said smiling. 

Before Xavier could climb off the counter I stopped him. "Hold your horses Spider-Man." I put Cassadee back in her highchair. She squirmed a little in response. "I have to get your presents first." I said afetr tickeling Xavier and running upstairs. 

I came back down with two bags and a purple bear. I gave the purple bear to Cassadee who giggled and gripped onto it for life. 

Mike and I smiled. "My turn! My turn!" Xavier said jumping off the counter. I put on of the bags on the counter and crouched down with the other one. Xavier opened it slowly and smiled excitedly when he saw batman legos. 

"Thank you thank you mommy! They're the best! " He said hugging me tightly. "I know baby you're my little batman." I said kissing him while he went to get my present. I walked over to Mike and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you so damn much Nikki. I can't wait for you to open your gifts. You have a whole day full of them" He said kissing me. "Momma!" Xavier said running in with a bag. 

I bent down and sat on the floor with him. I opened it to find two heart shaped cemented hand prints of Xavier and Cassadee. I had tears forming in my eyes already. I dug in a little deeper to find a picture of Mike holding Cassadee and Xavier sitting on my lap. A print from the photo shoot we did a few days fter Cass came home. The last thing in the bag was a card with a drawing of a heart and Xaviers writing saying i love you mommy. 

I put it all in the bag and hugged my son. "Thank you baby, thats the best present." I kissed his cheek a bunch of times. "Don't forget Cassadeeeeee!" He said smiling. I jumped up and picked my baby up holding her above my head making her giggle. I kissed her cheek too. "I love you precious!" I put her back down.

"Alrigth! Time to eat!" Mike said putting out plates of food for us to eat. I smiled and sat down next to him.     "Mike you need to cook for me more otfen." I said devouring his pancakes. "Yeah yeah" he said kissing me with his mouth full. 

"Gross." Vic said walking into our kitchen holding hands with Drew. I smiled and got up to hug my brother in law and his girlfriend. "Oh you guys are just as bad!" I said laughing. "Uncle Viccc!" Xavier said with his mouth full and ran up to him. "Hey buddy!"

I looked at Mike questionly. "I asked Vic and Drew if they wouldn't mind spending their Valentines day with their neice and nephew. You know I kinda wanted to give you a special day." he said smiling. He lip ring shining in the light. 

I smiled. "Nikki, why don't you go get shwoered and stuff. Me and Drew will clean everything here, we got the kids. You owe us big time though!" Vic said pushing me and Mike towaards the stairs. I grabbed Mikes present and ran up their with him close behind. I jumped on to my bed and Mike did too. I sat criss crossed and handed him his gift. 

He smiled and opened it to reveal a new vest and snapback, there was new plant life socks, and a little box. He opened the box to find a chain. On the back of the chain i had MF&NF.

 He smiled and put it around his neck. He put everything aside and grabbed my face. "Thank you Nikki. These gifts are great. I love you so much." He said kissing me. "Yeah yeah your're welcome. Give me mineee." I said smiling. He smiled and pulled out my first gift .

"Here. I'm gonna go start the shower, you come in when your done." He said  kissing my forehead. I smiled and watched him walk into the shower. How did I get so lucky?

I opened the boy that had a thin chain in it. An opal heart restest on the end of it. Behind the opal he had ingraved forever. On the top of the box there was a little lettter. I set the note to the side, and opened the letter. 

This is just the first of a few. This first gift is special because the opal is your birth stone and your favorite rock. It's almsot as beautiful as you my dear. You look more beauitful everyday. The glint in your eyes when you see me, makes my heart skip beats. I don't even know how I got so lucky to meet you in freshman year. How lucky I got to become your best friend, who had sleep overs. How lucky I was to be able to come home from tour and be greated by you and Sebring. How lucky I was to marry you. How i got to have two beautiful children with you. I love you more and more everyday Nikkki. The love for you only  grows stronger baby. Happy Valentines Day. I love you. -Mike.

By the end of the letter i had tears running down my face. I jumped off the bed and threw off my clothes. I ran into the bathroom to find an awaiting in the running water. I threw my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Oh Mikey!" I said kissing him feircly. "I love you so much."

******

"Shhh! You'll wake the kids!" Mike said laughing at me. "Ugh they'll be okay." i siad. after running into a wall. I was exhausted. Vic and Drew were crashing in one of the guest rooms, they said they'd just leave in the morning. 

By the time we made it up stairs Mike and I barely had any clothes on left. 

I pushed him onto the bed and staddled him. "Babe, this has been the best Valentines Day i've ever had. I love you so much." I said kissssing him with hunger. 

____________________________________________

Oh hey guys, long time no update. 

SO i really hate valentines day, but i thought it'd be cute. Sooo i hope you all like it. 

Leme knwo what you think?(:

-Nikki.<3