Chapter four

Nikki's P.O.V**

I was trying to not think about the boys leaving, and just enjoy the night. 

It was New Years Eve. We were having a big party at our new house. We were setting up for the party when I felt a little tug on my skirt. 

"Mommmy. Why were you sad?" Xavier asked. I smiled and knelt down. I kissed his forehead. "Because Daddy's going to go to work for a little while again. We're going to miss him alot baby." I sai sadly. He looked down. 

At that moment ,Mike walked in. Xavier bolted and attched himself to Mike's leg. "I'm gonna miss you daddy." he said. Mike looked up at me with pain in his eyes, he was so upset about leaving. 

"I know buddy. I'm gonna miss you too." He said. Hugging Xavier. 

Xavier smiled at us, like nothing was wrong, cause in his head, he didn't really know. He ran up to the room. Mike came over and hugged me tightly. "I love you so much Nikki." He whispered. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him. "I love you too." I smiled.

Xavier's P.O.V**

Daddy's leaving again. I'm gonna miss him a lot, but Uncle Austin and Uncle Alan, will be coming over. 

I quietly walked back downstairs and watched my mommy and daddy kissing. Ewwwwie. 

Nikki's P.O.V**

The guests were arriving now. I was cooking a few things for things to pick on. 

Everyone was playing with Xavier , or complementing our new house. It was nice to have everyone over for the last few hours of this year. Next Year will be good, i hope. 

I stopped cooking and looked around for my husband. He had his back turned to me so I took the oppurtunity to jump on him. 

He caught me, as if expecting me to do that. He laughed, and the people he was talking to laughed too. 

I kissed his neck. 

*****

I heard someone yell the ball was dropping. 

I found Xavier and held him close to my side. But I saw Mike and jumped into his arms.

10, 9, 8. "Baby, I love you so much." He said, "I love you too." I said. 3, 2, 1. 

"Happy New Year!" Everyone cheered, but i wasn't listening, I kissed Mike lovingly, and he kissed me back. "Happy New Year," He said. i smiled and jumped down to hug my baby.

______________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short and lame. I just wanted a New Years chapter because I'm in the spirit. 

Hope you liked it anyways. (:

-Nikki.<3