Chapter nine

Mike's P.O.V**

I was looking down and holding Cassadee's little hand waiting for her to open her eyes again. When Alex came running into the room.

"Mike." She said sadly. My head shot up and looked at her. I could not have lost my wife. Nikki is not dead she can't be I need my wife, how will i get by with two kids?

"Is she..?"I began, tears falling down my face, I looked up at Alex who wasn't crying.

"No MIke. They saved her. She's not fully awake but all she mumbles is Mike. She needs you hunny." ALex said giving a sad smile. My heart began racing and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

She took Cassadee from my arms as I got up quickly and ran for the door. Quickly turning back to see Alex waiting for me. "She's two floors up room 566. By the way, you did good with Cass. She looks just like Nikki." Alex said smiling. All I could do was smile. 

I ran through the halls nearly knocking people over, i looked at the elvator. TOo many people fuck this!

I ran up the stairs and into the assigned room. There was Doctors standing outside of it.

"Excuse me can I see my wife please?" I said pushing my way through One stopped me. "Who are you?" He asked. "The womans husband, let me through." I said pushing past him.

"Tattooed punk." Was all I heard them say after I walked through. Uh yeah, I almost lost my wife, i'm sure you'd be a punk too. Idiots.

I walked in and saw my wife hooked up to a bunch of wires and machines. A heart rate moniter kept a steady beat in the corner. She had an oxygen mask on. My baby!

I went over and sat down next to her and grabbed her hand into my own. I brought it to my lips and kissed it.  

Her eyes fluttered open a little. "Hey.." She whispered. I smiled , "Hey baby. You feeling okay?" I asked, squeezing her hands. She nodded a little and her hand went instinctively to her stomach.

SHe immediately paniced. "Where's my baby ?! Where am I ?!" She choked out. Her heartbeat picking up speed fast. I stood up and sat her back down calming her.

"Shh, baby. It's okay, we're in the hospital. You had some problems when you were giving birth. But baby, Cassadee is beautiful. She looks just like you babe." I said looking at her face fill with confusion.

"Whose Cassadee? I thought we were having a boy?" She whispered. My heart dropped. No. "Babe what do you mean?" I asked. 

"Xavier? And I'm so glad you're missing your show to be here." She said. Her face fell when she noticed my excitement wasn't there. "Babe. That was 4 years ago. Xavier is four. We just had a baby girl a little while ago.." I clicked the button signaling for a doctor. 

"What? Really? What happened Mike why can't I remember..' She began crying. I got up and sat on the side of her bed taking our hands together. "Shhh. We'll figure it out." I said as the Doc walked in. "Ah Mrs. Fuentes you're awake. Quite a big scare you caused." He laughed and i felt mad. 

"Doc, she doesn't remember the last four years!" I practically yelled. He took a step back holding his hands up. "Only four? Mr Fuentes it's totally normal, actually that's better then normal, most mothers who expierence death during birth forget atleast the last eightteen years, Talk to her about everything , remind her, within the hour she'll have complete memory back." he said. 

We both sighed with relief and I looked down to Nikki and smiled. "Let's talk than." I said moving back to the chair. She sat up a little and looked at me lovingly just like she always does. 

"How's Sebring?" She asked. I gave a small laugh. "Olddd. She can barely make it to the third floor of the house." I laughed and smiled as her face brightened even more. "We have a big house?!" She said excitedly. 

"Yep! The third floor is basically our bedroom. there's a studio where you tend to paint alot." She smiled at that. 

"What's he like Mike? Oh god i can't believe I don't even know." She said with tears streaming down her face. I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture from the birthday party just last week. Xavier was up to Nikki's hip bone. He had my hair and eyes. He looked just like me. I showed it to her.

She instantly threw her hand to her mouth covering a gasp. "He's so big. and Beautiful . He looks just like you Mike." She said crying. "Shh it's okay baby don't cry." I whispered. 

"He's such a good kid. So loving and open. He loves you more than the entire world. Tony's his God Father. He loves legos and always comes to our room when he's hungry. He likes Zombies. He paints with you all the time too. He's a definte mixture of us. You know he was so worried about you when you're water broke that he kept asking you where Cass was coming from and how she would get here." We both laughed at that. 

"Is Cassadee okay? I mean I had troubles, maybe she did too." She said sadly. I smiled. "She's okay, she's a month premature, but she's healthy. She's tiny Nik. Like the size of my hands." I said looking down at my hands. 

"I can't wait to see her." She said, pulling me closer so our foreheads touched.

****

"Mike.. Mike baby wake up! Mike!" I felt someone shaking me awake. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I blinked and realized I was in Nikki's hospital room. "Shit I must've dozed off." i said slyly. 

"It's okay! I got my memory back I remember everything now! Babe I missed you.  I love you so much, " She said kissing me softly.

"Oh that's so good. You can meet Cassadee now!" I said getting up. She got up too and wobbled a little. She gave a small giggle when i grabbed her hand.

We walked to the baby room and the doctor looked at her. "What'd I tell you Mr. Fuentes, she's fine now, and able to move completely. Mrs Fuentes I do suggest you take it slow, and relax for the day, you can go home tomorrow, but Cassadee is gonna have to stay for a week." He said calmy before walking away.

I smiled and leaned down to kiss my wife. "Let's go!" I said pulling her.

We got in the room and sat down. I asked to see our baby and the nurse smiled and brought Cassadee to us. She handed her to Nikki. 

Nikki began crying instantly. "She's beautiful" she said softly.

***

"MOMMMY!" Xavier ran down the isle and jumped into Nikki's arms. "Hi baby! I missed you!" She said kissing him. "Missed you moreeee." He said jumping over to me. 'Where's baby Cassss?" He asked.

I smiled, "Do you wanna meet her?" I asked. He nodded fast. We all laughed. "We wanna meet her too!" Everybody yelled. We all got a special room. Vic and Drew sat next to Nikki, Tony and Nikolett sat next to me, Alex Jaime and Jordan sat across from us. And than Xavier sat on my lap.

"Here she is." She nurse said cradeling my baby. Nikki took her in her arms. She leaned to me and Xavier, i put my pinkie in her fist.

"She's so tiny, and she looks like an Alien." He giggled and we all laughed.Nikki handed her to Vic.

"Wow, I actually have a niece now. Not that a nephew wasn't good enough." He said smiling giving Cass to Tony.

"Ouu, you're gonna be a nerd, i already  know it. Star Wars episodes every weekend with Uncle Tony." He said smiling at the baby before him.

"Aoright alright give me my niece." Alex said grabbing the baby and taking her to Jaime.

We were all just one big happy family, I took Nikki in my arms and kissed her. "I don't know what I'd do with out you baby." I said into her neck.

____________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you like it !

vote commment give me feedback guys! (;

-Nikki<33