Chapter eight

Nikki's P.O.V**

"MOMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP WAKE UP! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" Xavier woke us up jumping on our bed and attempting to pull off the covers. 

I sat up as quickly as I could smiling and opening my arms. "Happy Birthday baby! You ready for your party!?" I asked smiling as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"YESSS!" He said excitedly. I looked over to see Mike still sleeping. I giggled. "Pumpkin, sit on the side of the bed and when daddy wakes up jump up and scare him okay?" I said smiling as he quickly agreed. WHen I saw Xavier hiding I rolled ontop of my husband.

I slowly kissed his sleeping lips, feeling the coolness of his lip ring. I felt his hands reach up and wrap around my body. I felt him begin to kiss me back. I opened my eyes, and watched his flutter open to.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty." I said smiling. "Do I get morning sex?!" He asked excitedly pulling my shorts down. As expected Xavier jumped up from his hiding spot, causing Mike to push me off of him. 

I couldn't helo but bust out laughing when Xavier just looked at Mike and calmly asked. "What's morning sex? You know it's my birthday I'm the one who gets stuff today!" He whined jumping onto Mikes lap. 

Mike looked at me. "You knew he was here didn't you?" He asked seriously. I couldn't even asnwer I was in tears laughing. "Mommy told me to hide so I could scare you." Xaiver said pulling on Mikes hair. Causing me to fall off my bed laughing. 

I heard Mike and Xaiver laughing at me too. I slowly got up. "Okay okay, let's get ready, we have places to go, birthdays to celebrate!" I said picking Xaiver up and spinning him around, causing him to laugh. 

After we got dresssed we met everyone at a local Chuckie Cheese. Tony, Mike and Xaiver played in a ball pit until Xaivers buddies began showing up, therefore kicking Mike and Tony out of the fun. 

I giggled at Mike's pout and kissed him. "Our son. Is four years old! Can you even believe it? Highschool best friends, with a four year old son and another on the way." I said quietly. He smiled and kissed me again.

"What would I do without you baby?" He asked.

*****************

I stood and looked in the full length body mirror. I looked at the outfit i wore for tonights party.

I sat on the bed and started to cry. 

Out of no where, I felt arms wrapped around me, and the familiar voice telling me it would be okay.

"But it won't be okay Mike. I'm like a fucking whale. I'm huge." I sobbed into his chest. He laughed. "And you're just as beautiful. You're almost 8 and a half weeks preggers, what did you expect?" Mike laughed sotly and kissed me. 

"I know, I just want to get the damn thing out already." I said kissing him. "I haven't been able to do anything during this pregnacy, I was totally different when I was preggers with Xavier." I frowned. 

"I know babe, but the doc said it was totally normal." He comforted me. I kissed him softly. 

"Come on baby, everyone's waiting downstairs." He said, pulling me from the bed and out of the room. 

I was attacked by my sister. "Nikki what the helll." She said hugging me. She's been gone for like two months on a work trip. They even let her bring Jordan along. I hugged her again. " I missed you asshole." I said laughing. 

She touched my stomach. By now everyone was gathered around us. "So have you guys decided on what to name her?" She asked smiling. 

I looked up at Mike who shone with happiness. "Cassadee Luna Fuentes." He said brightly. I laughed a little. "He picked the name, obviosuly. " We all laughed as he kissed me.