Chapter twenty

Hello!!! I hope you all don't hate me for making you wait like what three years? I apologize from the bottom of my heart because I honestly don't know what happened to me. I had all these ideas but never went through with them. But I just returned home from my vacay in New York and while on the plane, I hand wrote a new chapter. I hope the three years was worth the wait. If not, tell me off its okay i deserve it. I love you all for the support with this story. One of the Dudes was the first story I ever wrote. (-: Here we go. 

Nikki's P.O.V.**

**Three years later**

"What do you mean I'm pregnant!" I yelled at the doctor standing in front of me. There's absolutely no fucking way. Not possible. I cannot do that again. "Ma'am, you're showing all of the signs, and your urine sample tested positive for pregnancy. Congratulations Mrs. Fuentes, you're having a baby!" I tried to stand up to say something more, but everything went black. 

"Ma'am? Mrs. Fuentes?" I blinked a few times, my eyes readjusting to the florescent lights. I looked around. Doctors office, right. Did I faint? Ooooh, thats right. I'm fucking pregnant. 

The doctor was speaking, but I couldn't hear a word of it.  "I'm real sorry doc, can I just have a minute? I need to call my husband." He nodded and walked out of the room, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

The phone rang three times before Michael answered it. "Hey babe, how's the doctors? Xavier!! Give that back to your sister!! Cass! Guys! Ugh. I'm sorry my love, did you say something?" I giggled and smiled. I could picture the seen. "Babe, I've gotta tell you something." I closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. The anxiety growing in my chest. Mike got really serious.  "Whats going on? Nikki, you're scaring me." He did sound super panicked. 

I touched my stomach.  "Mikey,  I'm pregnant." He sighed with relief, before a new wave of panic washed over him. "Come home babe. I'll send the kids to Vic's. We'll figure this out." I nodded, not that he could see me. 

Tears threatened my eyes as I hung up and walked to the front office. My doctor looking at me with a curious look. "Thanks for the check up. Obviously, I'll be back." I patted my doctor on the back and walked out, well more like ran out, to the car letting the tears fall freely as I did. 

When I pulled up to the drive way Mike was sitting on the roof smoking, patting the seat next to him. Slowly, I smiled as I got out of the car and ran up the stairs to the window that led out to the roof. As soon as I sat down Mikes arms snaked around my waist, his face nuzzled into my neck.  I began crying harder instantly. 

"I can't go through this again baby. I died, like legit death, last time. I forgot four years of our life together." Through the tears I grabbed his face and he didn't hesitate to beat me to the kiss. He pulled back and wiped away some tears. Reading my eyes in the process.

"I cannot lose you Nikki. Whatever you think you need to do, do." I cried even harder at the slightest thought that had crept into my head about killing this child that was growing inside of me. 

*Few days later*

I looked over at my husband in the drivers seat. "I really don't want you to be in there. Pick me up in a little while. I love you so much." I leaned over and kissed his tear stained face. This was probably one of the hardest things we'd ever been through. 

The protestors outside the abortion clinic were in full swing today. I held my head low and walked past them.

I laid on the cot, tears choking me and staining my face more. The doctor looked at me blankly. They do this all the time. As soon as he sat down, I jumped right up. I couldn't go through with this. I am a mother. 

"I'm so sorry to waste your time. I just can't do this." I said as I grabbed my things and ran out, dialing Mikes number while getting out of there. 

"Hello?" "Come get me. I can't of it." Before I knew it, I heard car tires squeal as he turned the corner to get me. I jumped in and kissed my husband.

"I don't care if this kills me. This is our baby, you hear me? We will love and care for it just like we do for Xavier and Cassadee. It wouldn't be very fair if we didn't, now would it?" I smiled through my tears. Mikey grabbed my face again and kissed my lips hard before kissing all over the rest of my face.

"This. This strong and loving heart. This is why I married you all those years ago." He kissed me again. I pulled back and smiled brightly, anxiety lifting only just slightly. "Now take me to see my babies." We both smiled and drove off to Vic's house. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I am genuinely sorry if this offended anybody! I truly do not mean to offend, just trying to write a story. I didn't kill the baby, just thought about it. Don't you worry. 

Again i cannot express the love i have for anyone who is still reading this. I am so so so so so so so sorry for such a long wait, (three fucking years, i would be pissed if I was you) Thank you so much for all the support i still to this day can't get over how many of you read my silly stories.

And also, sorry for such a long wait for such a shitty chapter. I still give you permission to tell me off and yell at me. Although love and good feedback is also much appreciated (-; 

As always, with love from me.

-Nikki.