Chapter one

Nikki's P.O.V**

Ugh we were moving. I absolutely hated moving. But we had the help of the whole family. We were sitting there taking a break and I looked around at this family we created.

There one the couch was Tony and his girlfriend Nikolett. Next to them was Vic and his new girlfriend Drew. On our other couch was Jaime and Alex and their new little pride and joy Jordan. I looked around and smiled till I realized what was missing. Before I could worry Xavier came running into my arms. 

"Mommma! Look what daddy gave me!" He squeeled. I looked down to my son who was holding a little neckaless with a picture of Mike and I. "Oh baby it's so cute." I put it on his neck and he went to show his aunt and uncles. I felt a hand rest upon my own. I looked up and smiled to my husband. "Where did you get that Mike?" I asked.

"I had it made. You get yours laterr." He winked and kissed me. "Daddy and mommy sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S... ING!" Xavier shouted bouncing over to us. We picked him up and held him in our arms. Everyone laughed. 

Oh yeah, let me catch you up on the past year or so. 

After Mike and I cam home from Italy, we told the family what had happened and they all supported us in everything we had to do. Tony was nothing but an amazing God Father watching Xavier for the little while we were gone. Which reminds me, I still have to ask him why he got all teary eyed when we left for our trip!

Anyways. We had a restraining order put on Shane as soon as we could and all the cuts and bruises were still there. Mike never left my side for more than a few minutes, after having the scare of loosing me, he couldn't bare it.

When we came home we also had the surprise of meeting Tony's new girlfriend Nikolett, she's fresh out of highschool, and is the sweeetest thing. She is literally me as a highschooler. 

But now, at the house that I've been living in since I graduated highschool, we're running out of room for our busy life. The boys need a new studio, I need a new studio, and Mike and I want an extra addition to our family, so we need another room. As much as this house means to me, we have to leave. Luckily, Vic is moving into this house instead of someone we don't know. 

The house we've found is three stories high. On the top floor, it's basically one giant room, but we've added onto it making half of it sound proofed. and the other side is going to be my studio. On the second floor, theres a master bedroom and two other bedrooms on the opposite side. Of course the bottom floor is the kitchen, living room, ect. 

Anyways, back to the moment. c:

"Mommy, will you paint my new room just like my old one?" Xaiver asked crawling up the couch and curing up on my lap. "Of course baby. I'd paint you anything you want me to." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Dadddddy!" He said hopping over to Mike, I giggled. "Teach me how to smash the drumss!" He said reaching for Mike's lip ring and playing with it. Mike laughed. 

Everyone decided to call it a day and headed to their own homes.

The three of us decided to go to Mike and I's room to watch a movie. I snuggled close to my husband and son.

Xavier crawled over to the corner of my bed  and picked up my stuffed Penguin. 

"Mommy, is this your bestest friend?" he asked. I looked at Mike and smiled. "Something like that. I built him when I was a kid." Xavier jumped with excitement. "Can I build a best friend mommy, daddy!? Pleasseee!" We both laughed.

"Maybe the whole crew will go and build one. We can make one together Nik." Mike smiled and kissed me. "But i get one right!?" Xavier interupted.

"Yes of course, but off to bed with you!" Mike said picking him up and running to his room.

_____________________________________

Hey guys ! So what'd you think so far? Lemme know ! (:

-Niikki<3