Chapter 5: Get The Job Done

Orleston High.
Monday morning...

Hayley is walking through the school halls, making her way to her locker with Cameron explaining to her what went down at the party. "Looks like someone is developing an interest at our queen bee!" she teases him, enjoying how shy he can get about these things. "Don't do that, don't make me develop a crush on the meanest girl in school just for your own enjoyment." Cameron responds, hoping that they could change topic and they do when the fierce girl looks at her phone only to see that Roy followed her on Instagram.

"What's the deal with you jocks, don't you get that sometimes girls are not interested in your muscles?"

"Woah Hayley, thank you very much for that fine compliment!"

"You may be an up and coming football star but you are no jock. I'm talking about Roy, what's his deal, isn't he dating like all the other girls in school?" she points out since the womanizer hasn't let her a single second to calm down. Cameron grabs her phone and sends a seflie of him and Hayley to Roy as a reply. "There, problem solved, you are not going out with him because you are busy solving your best friend's problems." the young boy teases her as they grab their books and head to class.

Town's square.
In the meantime...

Olivia is following George to an old, forgotten and closed store. The man walks unlocks the door and walks inside where only dust and bugs exist causing Olivia to really question why he made her come here while she should be at her work in fifteen minutes. "I have been pretty lonely and unimaginative since we moved back here with Sean, so I found this place and I'm opening my bar. I don't have a name yet but working at a bar was very enjoyable for me and why not do that again?" George announced to her and leaves her pretty much speechless. The young woman congratulates her friend for his decision and they hug.

After someinutes they walk outside and George locks the door, then an employee from the city hall appears in front of them. "Mr George Theodore Wilson?" she asks and he nods positively.

"This is for you!" she hands him a folder full of papers and leaves. Once he and Olivia open it the reaction is not a good one...

"This isn't happening!" George whispers and decides to head to the city hall.

Orleston High.

Back at school, Anastasia notices that Cameron is looking towards her during class and she tries to understand why. Roy turns to her and whispers in her ear, "Seems like you have a new admirer..." with a very relaxed, laid back tone in his voice like his fling with her meant nothing. "Why don't you shut up?" she responds and raises her eyebrow while she looks towards Cameron too.

Once the bell rings and the students head towards the cafeteria to eat their lunch, the cheerleader follows Cameron until she eventually catches up with...

"Hi Mr Shy, you know that instead of looking at me during English, you could have simply talked to me?"

"Um, yeah that kind of works now that you mention it... Actually I was just wondering how are you holding up since the party..." Cameron hesitates but asks her what it was in his thoughts. She suddenly remembers everything and responds that she is fine before she turns around and walks away. Hayley sees everything and joins her friend asking him what the hell was that.

"Maybe I misunderstood some things..."

"Or maybe you don't know how to talk to women, however I do believe that she does have a sparkle for you big boy!" Hayley teases him and assures him that even though Anastasia seems extremely complicated as a person, everything could work out.