Chapter 15 : A Very Wilson's Reunion

Austin's airport.
One month later...

   George and Anastasia are waiting for Diana and Alex to arrive along with Emma for their wedding. "She is late...again!" George says to Anastasia and rolls his eyes while the young teenager is tweeting about human bikini rights in a Kim Kardashian's post. Then out of nowhere,an eight month pregnant Diana jumps at her brother and her little sister and hugs them so tight that they most likely are going to have trouble breathing.

  "I can't believe in seeing you in erson you guys!" she says to them. After that she comments on how amazing Anastasia's hair are and the fact that her luggage still hasn't arrived. "I have to ask, where is Alex and Emma?" Anastasia wonders since she can't find them and Diana points to them as they have all of Diana's luggage including theirs. "You made your own daughter carry your stuff? She is half of what you are!" George points out and Diana mentions that Emma loves helping her mother with everything.

  "So you are teaching your kid introduction to Slavery 101, good to know that nothing changed with your parenting skills." George says to his sister sarcastically and then finally Alex and Emma catch up with them. George run and hug each other. They have lived together, broke up with their relationships at the same time and supported each other constantly so it's an amazing feeling for them to see each other again. "You asshole...you never visit us!" Alex says to his friend and Diana looks at her brother knowing they have a lot to catch up on.

  James residence.
In the meantime...

   Cameron is at the backyard of his house and practices on some moves that he is still having trouble learning when Hayley jumps from the fence inside and catches the ball. "Maybe you should join the Tigers, that was a good catch!" Cameron teases her and Hayley doesn't lose any time to respond...

   "Actually that was an amateurish throw and you are a football pro, which means that something is troubling you." the young girl points out and they start throwing the ball to each other while talking. "My mother...I think that she stopped going to her chemo." the boy points out and looks at his best friend for guidance.

  "Shit...look, I'm not really good at the whole advice thing...would a hug cover you for now?" she replies and wraps the boy with her arms or kind off since Cameron is really tall and muscular for her to cover him completely. "How are you? We still haven't talked about Roy and your break up..." Cameron adds and Hayley really doesn't want to discuss it.

  "The reason I came to Orleston was to escape my father...who touched my sister and when he started doing the same to me, my sister wouldn't allow it, so one day we just run away, changed our last name to our mother's and came here. I still have nightmares about him..." Hayley calmly explains everything to her best friend and adds that Roy's mother made sure she could be the town's talk if she kept Roy around her. Cameron kisses her forehead and whispers to her ear, "Hey, you will always have me...that is a promise!" and Hayley softly smiles.

  Pizzazz.
One hour later...

  Diana, Olivia and George are catching up to everything that went down with their lives, starting with the shocking twist that Olivia and Julian are fuck buddies and ending with Sean's and George's fallout. "I feel like I have been missing everything...why didn't you tell me about you and Julian, Liv?" Diana points out and Olivia tries to void the question by fleeing to the bathroom. Now her attention is completely to her brother...

  "As for you...you and him are in a indefinite pause and you never even called...now I know I haven't always been the most supportive person but you're my brother and my best friend and my maid of honor-"