Chapter 16 : A Wedding And A Goodbye

Wilson's old residence.
Two days later...

  Diana is at her teenage room, wearing her wedding dress and looks outside from her window. She feels calm and that was is happening is more than right. She's marrying the one guy who never betrayed her or broke her heart in any way and she is having their child really really soon. She smiles as the wind touches her face before she heads downstairs.

  "You are a princess mi amor..." She hears and turns around to see Ramon, in a suit, looking at her with a smile full of pride. She doesn't say anything, she smiles back and he slowly fades away. Then the door knocks and Emma walks inside looking for her mother. "Mum, uncle George says we are ready to go if you are..." the little girl says and Diana hugs her, telling her that she will be downstairs in five minutes.

  Meanwhile downstairs, practically everyone is waiting for the bride so they can head to the church. Olivia, Julian and George are drinking wine and look at how many people they don't know, showed up. "So many random people...why are they even here?" George says and rolls his eyes while Julian points out that Diana's wedding is the most royal event Orleston will most likely ever have.

  "Julian is right...it's so expensive and huge as an event, although I do wonder how Alex agreed to all of this." Olivia points out and Julian grabs her for a visit to the bathroom.

  "Are you guys serious? No, not in my family's bathroom!" George says but they ignore him completely.

  Orleston's church.
In the meantime...

  Meanwhile, Alex is at the church waiting for his casually late to the date soon to be wife. "Of course and she is late...she took that from her father!" Diana's mother says to her son in law while drinking the whole whiskey and tries to flirt with Steven, who just arrived from Los Angeles just for the wedding. "Someone take the loonatic old woman away from me!" he says to Alex and his friends while Noah looks at Sean like he is completely mad at him.

  Sean grabs him and takes him to a side of the church so they can talk about his latest behavior. "What is it with you? I alway supported you...every decision that you made was with my blessing! I expect you to do the same!" Sean says angrily to his best friend and Noah grabs him and pulls him very close to his face to say to him, "Every decision I made when I had your blessing was because I was a stupid teenager...What you are about to do, is going to affect someone else too. Now I'm going to do what I promised you I was going to do, because nevertheless you are my best friend, but fuck you man!" and then the young man and starts walking away when Sean says, "What are you now? His best friend or did you turn gay and support us queens?" with anger, wanting to hurt him back.

  Noah looks at his friend and walks back to the crowd. It is then when Diana and everyone else arrives. She is stunning and Alex winks at her the moment he sees her and moves at the aisle waiting for her there with the guests and the bridesmaids. Diana stands in the middle of the big church door and looks at everyone, then George comes and asks her if she is ready to walk her down the aisle.

  "For what is worth, you look beautiful!" he says to his sister and she smiles at him.

  "Let's do this before I'm not drunk anymore!" Diana replies and the two of them laugh at each other as they move past everyone. Olivia looks at her and she is so proud of her friend and to be one of her bridesmaids while Julian looks at the girl he loves and smiles. Noah and Sean look at George but each for a different reason while Anastasia almost cries since it's the first family wedding she has been with that makes her feel part of the family and Cameron holds her hand to make her feel better while Hayley and Roy look at each other across the room.