Chapter 9 : Kisses And Oh's

Sunday Morning.
Wilson's residence...

A small break from school and the rest of Orleston life is exactly What Anastasia needed from this weekend and it's what she got. The only problem for her is the fact that Cameron was not to pleased with how she reacted when she learned about Roy and Hayley, which means they haven't talked in a few days. "Hello? Anastasia can you pass me the sugar please?" George is asking from his sister and she returns back to reality...

"Yeah, there you go..." she says with a sleepy voice.

"What's wrong with you?" George notices how often his little sister is checking her phone.

"Am I a selfish bitch who only cares about ruling Orleston High?" she asks her brother and he really doesn't want to answer that.

"Well you know...in you age, people, usually evolve or die from a gunshot wound caused by a crazy football coach..." the young man has a flashback of his high school years and assures his sister that if Cameron is interested in her, he will call her eventually. "I hope you are right, Christmas are around the corner which means that Wayne is coming back from College for the holidays..." Anastasia points out and drinks her morning coffee. Then Sean joins them, he kisses George's forehead and puts some coffee for himself. "What are you two talking about?" he asks and Anastasia says, "My awful choices when it comes to romance!"

Sean gives her a compassionate smile and tells her that everyone made bad choices while they were teenagers. "Worry less about romance and more about grades!" Sean adds while George supports his sister that romance is more important for a teenager, "Unless you don't remember our blossoming relationship at high school baby." and raises his eyebrow along with Anastasia. Sean laughs, "Alright I give up!"

Then Anastasia grabs her purse and heads outside, knowing that it's time she admits her mistakes at the right person.

Stone's residence.
Fifteen minutes later...

Hayley and her sister are having their breakfast when someone knocks their door. Hayley opens and she finds Anastasia looking like a modern day valley girl in front of her door. "Oh my, what does Rapunzel wants from a farm girl like me on a beautiful Sunday morning?" the young girl teases the queen bee but Anastasia seems pretty serious while she raises her eyebrow. She walks inside and asks Hayley's sister to go to her room and then turns to the farm girl to make amends.

"I thought about it and I'm sorry..." the cheerleader whispers to Hayley and it comes off as something very surprising to the other girl.

"I see...Cameron gave you the cold shoulder and you decided to come here and play it nice?" Hayley puts her hands in her pants pockets and responds with wit, trying to figure out why the sudden change of heart.

"No, nothing like that...I shouldn't have leaked the pictures. I got jealous and it was stupid and I'm not that person anymore or at least I'm trying not to be, I'm just-"

"A teenager, a girl who is trying to figure out the world just like the rest of us..." the young rebel says to the cheerleader and the girls shake hands. Then someone else knocks Hayley's door and Anastasia opens on her way out, only to find Roy waiting for his girlfriend right outside. Anastasia greets him and leaves as fast as she can. Roy turns to his girlfriend and asks what was she doing here...

"I think she had a change of heart...hey Mr Devante, have I ever told you that I know how to..." Hayley whispers in her boyfriend's ear and he immediately grabs her and takes her inside her room.

Pizzazz.
A little bit later...

Olivia is waiting for her order when she receives a surprise visit by someone from her past. "Hey there pretty lady, you didn't change at all..." Noah says to her and Olivia hugs him. Then he does a trick with his wheelchair that lands her on top of his legs. "Easy there rider...What are you doing here Noah? I thought that you where in Europe. At least that's what your parents told me." Olivia points out and the young man informs her that he is actually planning on staying in Orleston for the upcoming Holidays.