Chapter 14 : Julian & Olivia

London.
One year ago...

   Olivia is sitting at the bar of her hotel room and enjoys the view of the city all alone when someone joins her. "Olivia Logan, it's been a while right?" the man says and she turns around to find Julian. She quickly smiles and hugs him. They always had a special bond but it was pushed into the background since other events in their lives had taken the front stage.

  "Julian Pearsons, I'm shocked!" she replies to him and he offers her another drink. "Are you trying to get me to bed?" she adds and he declines to answer.

  "Come on, I haven't seen you since the...you know." Julian points out and it quickly brings back memories that Olivia is trying to move away from.

  "Maybe I should go..." Olivia grabs her purse and tries to flee but Julian grabs her and makes her an offer.

  "One walk...please?" he begs her and she accepts for old times sake.

  Orleston.
Orleston square.
Now.

  Anastasia and George are out shopping when they spot Noah coming towards them. The young man knows already what his old classmate wants to ask him and it's hard having to lie to him again and again. "Hey guys...how are you?" Noh asks them and Anastasia, being the one who notices everything, catches with her gaze how uneasy her brother feels, so she replies for him...

   "Good morning Mr Jones, how the hell are you?" she says to Noah with a big, slightly fake smile.

  "Um good, have you guys seen Olivia?" Noah asks again like he has no life expect from her and although the Wilson's siblings get it that they had a really special high school fling, sometimes he just seems obsessed over her. "She is at Austin, something came up!" George quickly answers to Noah and they part ways.

  It's like they are back in high school and he hates it.

One year ago...

    The next day, Olivia is sleeping at her apartment and her head is killing her. She is having the hangover of her life and all of a sudden, she is completely naked. "What the hell..." she whispers as she looks around and finds Julian under her sheets. She screams and wakes him up...

  "What?" the young man jumps out and asks her.

  "Are you wearing something?" she asks him back.

  "What are you wearing?" Julian says and grins. Olivia looks again at her body, flips her hair and replies, "Um...nothing..."

  "Good, I think we have the same style in clothes then." he teases her and heads to the bathroom, leaving Olivia alone in the bedroom, confused and waiting for some answers. Even though he plays it cool, while inside the bathroom, Julian is looking himself at the mirror, completely lost and even he can't believe he slept with Olivia since he considers her way out of his league. Once he takes a long relaxong breath, he gets out and they share an awkward smile. "This is a little bit awkward right?" he says to Olivia and she nods her head, agreeing with him.

  One hour later...

  While walking with a coffee on their hands, they are in complete silence, feeling both of them like they did the worst possible thing. "Oh God...I haven't even moved on from Ramon and I slept with you..." she says to Julian who doesn't take it well either. He puts his hands inside the pockets of his jacket and looks around feeling even worse. Olivia realizes that was cruel and turns to him...

"That was wrong, I'm sorry..." she apologizes and mentions that from what she remembers, he was pretty good last night.

"I got dumped you know...I was seeing this girl from college and I came here to surprise her..." Julian explains out of the blue why he is at London. Olivia listens to him carefully and then he continues, "Turns out I was good just for whatever she wanted me back in Portland, because here...she is sleeping with someone else."