Chapter 17: Retry

Orleston Stadium.
One week later...

"Hey what's out are you blind?!" Roy says angrily to one of his teammates during practice with their terrible, temporary coach. Cameron steps in the middle of the two boys to try and stop the whole fight from exploding and he thankfully manages to put an end for now. "Guys come on! We are a team, if we want to win the fucking State Championship we have to stay together!" the young man says with a determination and everyone returns to their practice expect from him and Roy, who have a little chat...

"The new coach is atrocious man...We are in a crisis and we need someone who can help us!" Roy says to his friend.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something...Sometime before coach Tucker left, his football experienced and former Tiger, best friend came back to town and it seems like he is going to stay, so..." Cameron proposes something that catches Roy's attention.

"So if we manage to make him our new coach, State Championship is ours!" Roy concludes and the boys do their bro handshake before they continue their practice.

School halls...

Inside the school, Hayley is extremely tense too but not for her relationship with Roy and if she is going to give him another chance. Instead the problem that bothers her is something from the past. "BOO!" Anastasia jumps in front of her and scares her before they have a good laugh...

"What's bothering you?" the cheerleader asks her friend while she plays with her lollipop.

"Nothing, I'm just tired from work...Hey you seem extremely energetic today!" Hayley points out to Anastasia as the two of them make their way to English class.

"Wayne is coming from Uni and we may or may not have talked about retrying our relationship!" Anastasia points out just when the two boys are walking inside and Cameron heads towards them for a quick hello.

  "Hey, what are you two talking about?" the boy asks them and Hayley responds, "Oh nothing special, Anastasia here is going on a date with her ex boyfriend!"

  Cameron looks surprised and somewhat disappointed with the whole situation so he looks at her and says goodbye to both of them, joining Roy in the process.

  Lucas's apartment.
In the meantime...

   George is feeling completely dizzy and he can barely remember what happened last night when he notices that he is completely naked and not at his house. He quickly grabs the whole blanket and covers himself as he jumps out of the bed, leaving the other naked man completely exposed...

  "Oh fuck me

  "Oh fuck me...fucking hell!" the young man says to himself loudly when he realizes that the other naked man is the mayor, who immediately wakes up and jumps out of the bed with a hint of a smile, "Yeah you said fuck a lot last night..." he says to George and doesn't bother to cover himself.