o n e

Your pov:
tik

                                        tok

                                        tik

I stare at the old clock on the wall waiting for it to announce that summer has arrived.

After staring at the clock for way to long the belll finally rings. "HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!" I scream excitedly. "MRS Y/N LANGUAGE!!" My teacher says while glaring at me. "Sorry Mrs! Have a good summer!" I say while running out the classroom door. I quickly get my belongings from my locker and stuff them into my worn out backpack.

A group of boys that I unfortunately call my friends catch my eye. I walk towards them and over hear them talking about Stans Bar Mitzvah "Hey Y/n!" My brother says. My brothers Bill Denbrough which sadly makes me Y/n Denbrough. I never liked any of the girls at my school so my brother let me hang out with his friends and eventually we all became super close.

"Hey hot stuff" Richie says while winking at me. "Shut it Tozier" I say while rolling my eyes. "They slice the tip of his dick off!" "Then Stan wont have anything left!" Eddie and Richie argue. Bill and I giggle.

"Wait up- guys!" Stan says while running over to us. "Hey Stan what happens at the bar mitzvah anyways? Ed says they slice your d-d-dick off?" Bill says in a confused tone. "Yeah, and the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "Where's the beef?" I exclaim while they all laugh. "At the Bar Mitzvah, I read from the Torah, and then I make a speech and suddenly, I become a man."

We all nod at Stan. "I could think of funner ways to become a man." Richie says while smirking. "More fun" you mean." Stan says, rolling his eyes. "Oh shit" I murmur while we past Henry Bowers and his minions. "Think they'll sign my yearbook? "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steaming dump in your backpack last March. Have a good summer." Richie jokes while we walk out of the school.

"Best feeling ever!" Stan sighs while we dump all of our school stuff in a large trash can. " Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says a little too loudly. "Okay that's fucking gross Richie" I answer. "Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" "I start my training." "Wait, what training?" "Street Fighter." "Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?" "Beats spending it inside of your mother!" Richie tries to high five Stan but he just lowers Richies arm.
"What if we go to the quarry?" Stan says while shrugging. I look over to Bill who looked anxious.

"Guys, we have the Barrens." He says quietly. "Right." Stan says flatly. I see Eddie staring off somewhere, I follow his gaze and see him staring at Betty Ripsoms poor mother. "Betty Ripsom's mom" I say while looking at the other losers. "Is she really expecting to see her come out of that school?"

"I don't know. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding at Home Ec. for the last few weeks." "You think they'll actually find her?" Eddie and Stan say.
"Sure. In a ditch. All decomposed, covered in worms and maggots. Smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." Richie chimes in. "Shut up! That's freaking disgusting." Eddie announces while scrunching his nose.

I look over and see Bill looking like he's about to cry. Our beloved little brother Georgie went missing recently. "She's not dead. She's missing." I say trying to make Bill feel better.
"Sorry, Bill and Y/n. She's missing. You know the Barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Richie says while we all just stare at him with an annoyed expression.

Suddenly Henry Bowers grabs Richie and pushes him into Stan, knocking them both to the ground. Stan's hat falls off and Patrick picks it up "Nice Frisbee, flamer!" "Give it back!" Patrick was about to throw it into the window of a passing school bus but I luckily caught it. "Fucking losers!" He says while staring at me. I give Stan his hat back and help him and Richie up. "You s-s-suck, Bowers!" Bill screams angrily. "You s-s-s-say something, Bi-Bi-Bi-Billy? Henry says obviously mocking him. "You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother. Ride's over, Denbrough." Henry says while staring at Bill and I.

"Just leave us the fuck alone ass hole" I say under my breath. "The fuck did you just say?" Henry says getting close to me. He attempts to slap me but I kick him in the balls before he can. "You're dead Denbrough!!" He says while clenching his fist. "Better stop right there, daddy's watching" I say while pointing at his dad. "This summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends" He whispers to me before walking a way.

I turn around to see the losers staring at me. "Everybody okay?" I say concerned. "Yeah we're good, thanks Y/n" Richie says still a little bit shocked. "Okay Billy boy we better get home" I say before hopping on my bike. I start riding back to my house which is not to far away from the school. "Are we not gonna talk about how Y/n just kicked Henry in the balls and is still alive?" I overhear Stan saying. I glance over at them and see Bill following me on his bike. "BYE GUYS" I holler. "BYE DENBROUGHS!" I hear somebody say although I don't know who.
———————————————————————————
A/n: FIRST CHAPTER BITCHES :)) Sorry it's really long- Anyways Y/n is such a badass 😎😎 HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR
Stay spicy! xoxo
- Rhea