s e v e n

Your pov:
I was preparing for death but then my dad stormed through my door. I fall to the floor. The clown was gone? What the hell.

"Y/N WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ITS LITERALLY 2 IN THE MORNING!" He scolded. "T-there was a c-c-clown and-" I try to talk in between sobs but he cuts me off. "Y/n just go to bed. I don't want to hear about it" He closes my door while i'm laying on the floor terrified.

I look at my bed. The spiders are all gone. I'm so confused. "I can't go back to sleep after that" I think to myself. "I'll go on a walk" I get my shoes and quietly go out the front door. I walk around my small quiet neighborhood. I look at the sad empty park and all the cute houses.

I walk past Richies house and notice his light was still on. I walk closer to his house and smile. I climb up the tall tree that was next to his window and knock on it. He glances at me and him smiles.

Richies pov:
It was 2 am and I couldn't sleep. My dad didn't come home tonight. This is something i'm used to and I was actually happy there was no fighting or bottle smashing tonight. It was peaceful. I was reading a magazine when I hear a knock on my window.

I look and see Y/n. She looked like she had been crying. I walk over to my window and let her in. "What are you doing? Why are you awake? We're you crying?" She doesn't answer my questions instead she hugs me. She sobs into my shirt while I rub her back. I had no idea what she was crying about but that didn't matter.

"I'm sorry Rich" She says as she pulls away. "Huh? Oh my shirt, it's fine" I say while shrugging, my shirt was soaked. Honestly kinda impressive.

She sits on my bed. "What happened Y/n?" I ask while sitting next to her. "There was a clown and spiders all over me and.." She looks up at me. "You probably think i'm crazy" She says. She was still shaking. I grab her hand unintentionally. "No I don't think your crazy. Some crazy shit stuff had been happening lately" I lied. I thought she was crazy. I mean who wouldn't?

She lets go of my hand and looks around my room. "I haven't been here since like 6th grade, it hasn't changed" She says. I just watch her walk around looking at all my photos of the losers. She turns to me. "Where's your dad?" I pause. "Uh I honestly..don't know?" She stares at me with a concerned look. "Oh i'm sorry" She walks to me and rubs my back. I wanted to change the subject.

"Hey uhh want some pretzels? I can go get them?" She nods and I leave the room and get some pretzels and water. I come back to her laying on my bed looking at the ceiling. I clear my throat to get her attention. "Here you go my lady" I say while placing the bowl of food next to her.

We sit in comfortable silence until Y/n starts choking on her pretzels. "Jeez Y/n don't die on me!" I joke. "Don't tell me what to do, i'll die whenever the hell I want too!" She says still coughing. I roll my eyes and see her smile. I haven't seen her smile all night. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Shit i'm soft for Y/n. FUCK I LIKE Y/N-
—————————————————————————
A/n:
Truth hurts Richie
Stay spicy! xoxox
-Rhea