t w o

before we start- if you are reading this you are so swag. K ON WITH THE STORY
————-————-————-————-————-————-
Your pov:
Bill and I were walking our bikes up our driveway. "He thrusts his fists against the posts..." He thrusts his fists against... Shit!" Bill drops his bike on the ground angrily. "Hey it's okay you're making progress" I say while smiling. Bill always has had a stutter but ever since Georgie disappeared it has gotten worse.

We enter our garage and see our dad working. "Need some help?" Bill says with a smile. "I thought we agreed guys" My dad says sternly. I watch Bills smile fade as we look at the hamster tunnels on our table. "Before you say anything" "Y/n" My dad interrupts me trying to shut me up but I keep on going. "Just let me show you something first!" I pick up a small green figurine and drop it into the tube-like tunnel while Bill places a hose nozzle inside and turns the hose on.

We watch as water pushes the little figure through the tubes into a small tray marked "The Barrens". I glance at my dad who doesn't look impressed. "The Barrens, It's the only place that Georgie could have ended up" Bill says. "He's gone, Bill" Dad says while staring at us. "But if the storm swept Georgie in, we should have gone..." I start saying but my dad interrupts me. "He's gone! He's dead! He's dead! There's nothing we can do!Nothing Y/n can do and nothing Bill can do! Nothing. Now take this down before your mother sees it" Dad walks to the wall and takes down a map that Bill put up there.

"Next time you want to take something from my office... ask" He says obviously annoyed while walking out of the garage. "I guess you get your tunnels back" Bill says sadly while looking at our hamster. I pat him on the back. "C'mon we should go inside" I grab my backpack and go inside our house.

I walk upstairs and pass Bills room and sigh.
Flashback:
"Sure I won't get in trouble, Bill?" Georgies sweet voice says. "Don't be a wuss. I'd come with you if I weren't dying" Bill responds in between coughs.
"You're not dying" Georgie says annoyed. "You didn't see the v-vomit coming out of my nose this morning?" Bill jokes. "That's disgusting!" Georgie says while hitting his arm playfully.

"Hey guys!" I say while coming into Bills room with the soup he asked for. "Y/n! I'm gonna see if this boat Bill made for me will float!" He says while jumping up and down excitedly. "Cool Georgie! Bill here's your soup."
"Thanks Y/n" Bill carefully makes Georgies boat while Georgie sits in my lap. "Okay there you go Georgie!" Bill says while handing him his boat. "Okay i'll tell you if it works Bill!" He says while hugging Bill from behind. "Be safe Georgie!" I say while kissing his cheek. We watch him walk out of Bills room. Little did we know that would be the last like we would see our adorable little brother.
End of flashback:
I walk towards my room and start listening to music. I clean my room while bobbing my head to the beat. I look outside my window and see Richie Tozier sitting on the curb of a sidewalk. "Strange, i'll go see what he's up to" I say to myself. I take my headphones off and go outside. Richie lived about two houses down from us. He sat of the sidewalks a lot but I never really questioned it until now. I see him with his hands on his face.

"You okay Rich?" I question while awkwardly walking towards him. "Oh erm- Y/n hi!" He says trying to cover up the fact he looks so sad. I look at his face and notice he had some cuts and scrapes on his cheeks. "Woah what happened?" I ask while sitting next to him. "Well uhh Henry..." He stares off into the distance. I patiently wait for him to resume speaking. "Rich?" "Oh yeah sorry" He looks at me. "Hey Y/n I need to tell you something but you can't tell the others" "Okay what's up?" "My dad did these to me.." He says while pointing to the wounds on his face. "Oh..OH GOD REALLY?!" I say kind of shocked. "Look i'm not trying to be a baby but I can't lie to you. And if you tell anybody else I fucking swear to god" "Woah there buddy- I wont tell anybody" I say while smirking. We sit in comfortable silence for a little bit.

"Do I hug him? No don't hug him that's weird." I think to myself. "You know what screw it" I hug Richie. He smelled like cherry's mixed with candy. I notice that he started crying a little bit. "Damn tough guy Richies crying right now? wow-" I hold him in my arms. "Sorry Y/n" He says while pulling away. "It's all good Richie, well uh I should get going it's almost dinner time" I say while getting up. "If you ever need anything i'm always here" I give him a warm smile and he nods. "See ya trash mouth!" "Later hot stuff!"
———————————————————————————
Love you all :)) stay spicy
-Rhea