t w e n t y o n e

Your pov:
"You have got to be kidding me" I say while standing up. "Bill! Bill!" Ben yells. We walk around the sewers trying to figure out where Bill could have disappeared. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N HELP" Richie screams. I rush over to him. "WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED RICHIE" I ask while staring at his scared face. "THERES SOMETHING ON MY BACK" I lift up his shirt and see a tiny centipede.
"What the fuck you are such a pussy" I say while shoving him.

"GUYS OVER HERE" We hear Mike yell. We all run through the sewers trying to figure out catch up to Bill. "Bill? Beverly?" We all desperately whisper. I shine my flashlight all around the room when it shines on a familiar object. Person? "HOLY SHIT" I yell. I shine the light on the unconscious Beverly.

"Beverly?" Eddie says nervously. No response. "How is she in the air?" Eddie says looking at Mike then back to all of us. Eddie back turns around. "Guys...are those..." "The missing kids" Stanley interrupts him. "Floating" Stanley finishes the sentence.

We all focus our attention back to Beverly. "Just let me grab her" Ben says. We all pull Beverly down but she is still not moving. Ben shakes her. "Bev! Beverly!" No response. "Why isn't she waking up?!" He yells. "Beverly, please! Come on!" Ben says hugging her. We watch as he stares at her. Ben looks at Beverly and LITERALLY KISSES HER. "Wow uh" Eddie says. "Damn" Richie whispers.

Ben pulls away. Beverly gasp and breathes heavily. "Bev?" "January embers" Beverly weakly says. "My heart burns there too" Ben finishes her sentence. "Jesus, fuck!" Richie says as we all pull in for a group hug. "Where's Bill?" Eddie says as all pulls away.

We walk around the dark room when we finally find Bill...and Georgie? I couldn't believe my eyes. My brother was alive! I walk slowly towards Bill.
"I wanna go home" Georgie says. "I miss you and    y/n. I wanna be with Mom and Dad!" Georgie cries.
"I want more than anything for you to be home" Bill says with a shaky voice. Georgie looks at me. "Mom and Dad...miss you so much" I say looking into his eyes. Bill walks closer to him.

"I love you, Billy" Georgie says. "I love you, too" Bill says. Georgie looks at me. "I love you Y/n" Before I could say I love you back, I notice Bill moving the gun towards Georgies face. "BILL NO STOP" I yell but Richie comes and holds me back.

"That's not Georgie Y/n it's okay" Richie says trying to calm me down but I was still trying to get out of his firm grasp. I watch as Bill slowly places the gun to Georgies head. Georgie whimpers. "But you're not Georgie" BAM
———-———-———-———-———-———-———-
A/n: Sorry folks I lost motivation but i'm ready to end this book strong <3 I hope you all are doing well :) Stay spicy loves! xoxo
-Rhea