n i n e t e e n

Nobodys pov:
The losers all split up after their fight. The only people who would talk to Y/n and Bill was Stan and Beverly. They would sometimes pass each other since they all lived close to each other but nobody would say anything.

Your pov:
It kinda sucks not being in contact with your best friends anymore. It's been a few weeks since our fight but I guess they aren't over it. Bill, Stan and I were all sitting in my garage talking about a new film that came out. "Hey does anybody want some lemonade?" Bill ask. "Yeah sure" I say while Stan nods.

Bill walks away leaving Stan and I alone. "Hey Y/n?" Stan ask. "Yeah?" I respond. "Do you think maybe you would get ice cream with me later today? Not like as a date just as friends?" "Yeah sure, actually I would love that" I smile at him.

Time skip
Stan told me he would be at my house in a few minutes. Bill was fine with me hanging out with him which was surprising.

^^ this is what you wore change if you wannaI was putting on my shoes when I hear a knock on the door

I was putting on my shoes when I hear a knock on the door. When I open it i'm greeted with a well dressed Stanley. "Stan the man you look good!" I say while letting him in. "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself" He says while I smirk. "Let me go get my shoes hold on" When I come back downstairs I see Bill talking to Stan.

"Okay Stan we should go" I say holding the door knob. "Don't stay out t-too late kiddos" Bill jokes. "Yes mother" Stan sarcastically says while we leave the house. We ride our bikes to town and park them in front the park. We walk around the park for a little bit and talk. "So Y/n, have you talked to Richie since the uh fight" He ask. "Not really. I tried talking to him once at the arcade but he just ignore me" I say sadly.

"Well I hope everything gets fixed. It's been weird not hanging out with the losers everyday" He says. "Yeah I miss them" "Anyways want to get some ice cream!" He says obviously trying to change the subject. "Yeah sure" I smile and we start walking towards the ice cream shop. I saw Richie in the arcade next to the ice cream shop. I hope he didn't see me.

"Hey how about you stand outside and I'll get you something" Stan says. "You sure?" I ask. He nods. "What flavor?" "Y/f/i please!" "Okay i'll be back in a second" He says while opening the ice cream shop door. I sit on a bench and watch the cars drive by. It was a nice day today. Everybody was outside. It was nice to not be thinking about missing children for once.

I swing my feet patiently waiting for Stan to get our ice cream. "Y/n?" I voice says. I look up and see Richie Tozier. Oh god. "Oh uh hi Richie" I say nervously. "I saw you pass the arcade...d-d-do you want to play some games with me?" He ask. "Oh sorry I'm actually here with-" "Hey Y/n! I got our ice cream" Stan interrupts us while holding two ice creams. "I'm here with Stan" I finish my sentence.

I watch his facial expression go from shocked to sad. "A-are you g-guys a thing?" Richie ask. "Oh no we just were handing out" I say. "Oh okay" He says turning around. "Hey Y/n how about I take your ice cream home and you talk to Richie" Stan whispers in my ear. "Really?" I ask. "Of course! I'm team y/s/n!" He jokes. "Well- okay then thank you Stan" I start walking away from him.

Richies pov:
WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE WITH STAN. WAIT CALM DOWN RICHIE THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS. "Wait Richie!" I hear a voice yell. I turn my head and see Y/n running towards me. I roll my eyes and try to keep on walking but she grabs my hand. "What's your problem!" She ask. "Why would you care! Shouldn't you be fucking Stan?" I say slapping her hand away. Oh shit that was harsh.

"Are- are you jealous?!" She ask while smirking. "What? Nooo" I lie. "Whatever Richard" She starts walking away. Wait no I don't want her to leave. I run up to her. "Y/n!" I turn her around and smashed my my lips against hers. We stand in the middle of the sidewalk not caring about anybody else, just each other. "WOOOHOOOO" We hear somebody yell and pull apart.

"STAN?" We question. "You never left- oh my god" Y/n says. "Nope I wanted to see what happened. Damn you guys are really living like you're in a romcom" He jokes. I chuckle while Y/n rolls her eyes. "Okay now i'll leave. See you at your house Y/n" He walks away.

I turn to her and take a deep breath. "Y/n I know I said earlier that I'm not ready to start dating but I'm ready like really ready" I say while staring to her eyes. She smiles at me and pecks my lips. "So will you uhm..be my girlfriend. Ew that sounds cheesy" I cringe. She giggles "Of course I will you moron" She says. I sigh in relief.

She checks her watch. "I should head back home but i'll see you later Richie" She kisses my cheek and starts walking away. "BYE HOTTIE" I yell.
———————————————————————
A/n:
My friend mailed me a finn wolfhard calendar for no reason and it's literally the best thing I have in my room. STAY SPICY LUVS XOXO
-Rhea