f i f t e e n

Your pov:
"Y/nnnnn wake up! I want to go play with Bill!"Georgie says while jumping on my bed. "Hold on Georgie let me finish making my bed" "But Y/nnn I wanna go now!" I roll my eyes. "One second!" Georgie sighs. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n"

"Y/n! Y/n!" Bill shakes me trying to wake me up. I shoot up. Oh it it was a dream...dang it. I run my eyes. "Hmm?" I murmur. "Can you call the losers? I want to show them the map" Bill says while looking at me. "Okay sure" I get up slowly from the bed and get dressed.

^^ Yo outfit change if u wanna ;)

Time skip to when everybody arrives
I watch as all the losers get off their bikes and walk over to our garage. Bill and I managed to steal the map back from our dad which was an accomplishment I guess.

Time skip to when everybody arrived

I make eye contact with Richie and notice he started to blush. Cute. "Hey Rich can I talk to you?" I ask him kind of quietly. He nods and I lead him to a sidewalk curb. "So about last night" I start saying but stay quiet trying to find the right words. I just look at him and notice him looking at Eddie then back at me. "Look Y/n" He stars saying. "I like you...a lot!But.." Oh no buts are never a good ending. "I don't think i'm ready to start dating....if that's okay" I will be honest I was a little hurt, but I didn't want to push things.

"Oh uh yeah sure. I get it" I say with a small smile to make him feel better. "Friends?" He ask while staring at me. "Yeah, friends" He pulls me into a hug that felt like we were holding each other forever. Eventually I pull apart. "We should go help the others" I say while motioning my head to the rest of the group. "Oh yeah sure" He says while starting to walk.

Mike closes the garage door while the rest of us cover the windows with fabric to block out the light. 

We all sit around the projector and look at the map Bill was projecting. I was sitting next to Richie and Eddie. "Look.That's where G-G-Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks....And The Black Spot" "Everywhere it happens, it's all connected by the sewers" Bill says while looking at the projector.

"And they all meet up at the..." "The well house" Ben finishes Bills sentence. I look past Richie and see Eddie looking panicked. "It's in the house on Neibolt Street" Stan says nervously. "You mean that creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie ask. Eddie was now taking out his inhaler having a mild panic attack. Richie looks worriedly at him while I rub Eddies back for comfort.

"I hate that place" I say. "It always feels like it's watching me" Beverly adds. I look at her and nod.

That's where I saw It....That's where I saw the clown" Eddie whispers. "That's where It lives" I say while looking at Bill who nods at me.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there" Stan says while his eyes are glued to the projector.
Suddenly Eddie stands up and faces us. "Can we stop talking about this?I can barely breathe" Eddie says while looking at us. "Eddie we-" I try to speak but he cuts me off.

"This is summer.We're kids. I can barely breathe.
I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack!" Eddie says while panicking. "I'm not doing this!" Eddie rips the map off the wall. "What the hell? Put the map back" Bill says angrily. "Nuh uh" Eddie protest.

I hear a flickering noise and realize the projector was flicking. A photo of dad and Georgie shows up on the screen. "Uhh guys?" I say confused on what's going on.

"What happened?" Bill says while looking at me. "What's going on?" I ask. "I got it. Hold on" Mike says while trying to stop the projector. It flips through photos of my family happy, with Georgie.

I photo of my family shows up on the screen. "Georgie" Bill says while the screen zooms up on his face. "Bill? Y/n?" Stan says while looking at us. The screen starts moving to my mother's face who has her hair in her face. "What the hell" I murmur while my moms face starts glitching. The projector rapidly clicks. All of the sudden my mothers face turns into that hideous clown. I panic and grab somebody's arm who ended up being Richies.

"What the fuck?" He yells. We all start to panic and I let go of Richies hand. "What the fuck is that? What the fuck is that?" Richie screams while shaking Eddie. "I don't fucking know!" Eddie screams.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" Beverly demands. "Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!" Ben yelps. Stanley and I kick the projector at the same time. Instantly a clown burst through the wall.

"RUN STANLEY- Y/N OH MY GOD GO" I hear Richie yell. Stanly and I start running but I trip over a wire. The clown was getting closer to me and I was trapped in a corner. "B-BILL-RICHIE HELP!" I scream. I was shaking while the clown reaches for me. I cover my eyes preparing for death.

The light shines through the garage. I uncover my face. I get up and walk over to the rest of the group. "Oh my god Y/n are y-y-you alright?" Bill ask while I hug him. I just nod and try to calm myself down. I unattached myself from Bill and feel Richie putting his hand on my shoulder. I give him a small smile.

"It saw us-It saw us, and it knows where we are" Eddie says. "It always did...S-s-so, let's go!" Bill says while walking out of the garage. "Go?Go where?" Ben ask. "Neibolt, That's where G-G-G-Georgie is" Bill says.

"After that? After what happened to your own sister?" Stan ask while pointing to me. "Yeah, it's summer....We should be outside" Richie says quietly.
"If you say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time..." He says while I was shocked to hear him curse. He gets on his bike and starts speeding off. "Bill- oh my god Bill come back!" I say while chasing after him.
"Bill! Wait!" Beverly says while flailing her arms in the air.
————————————————————————-
A/n:
I honestly don't know if imma continue this book just because I feel like it's not as good as I hoped it would be. Anyways let me know if I should continue. Stay spicy xoxo :))
-Rhea