e l e v e n

Bills pov:
I fell asleep while drawing Beverly but wake up to water dripping on me from my ceiling. "Shit" I murmur. I slowly get out of bed and go to the hallway closet and get a bucket to deal with the dripping water. I was about to go back to my room but then the light in Georgie's bedroom suddenly turns on. I put down the bucket and walk into Georgies room.

I pick up Georgie's Lego model of a turtle and sits on his bed. I started sobbing softly. I still can't believe he's gone. I look up and see a shadow which quickly disappears. "What the heck is going on" I hear the sound of running footsteps. I stand up and walk out of the room and see footprints going downstairs. I follow the footprints down the stairs, stopping a few feet from the kitchen, where I sees a small figure clin a yellow raincoat run into the basement.

I gasp and drops the lego model, which breaks on the floor. "Georgie?" all of the hairs on my back stand up. I slowly walks down the stairs into the basement, which is filled with water. In the corner, next to the shelf, stands little Georgie, or is it? I couldn't hardly believe my eyes.

"Georgie?" I say still confused on what's happening. "I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad" Georgie says sweetly. I missed his voice. " I-I-I-I'm not mad at you" Georgie just stood there with a sort of evil smile on his face.
"It just floated off. But, Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float, too" Georgie says. "Georgie?" I started to get worried. This wasn't the Georgie I know and love.

Georgie started chuckling evilly "You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too" His voice deepens "You'll float, too. You'll float, too" I just stand there not knowing what the hells going on. A clown rises from the water behind Georgie. "You'll float, too!" Georgies voice becomes distorted. "You'll float, too! You'll float, too!"

The clown repeats the phrase in the same distorted voice. "You'll float, too! You'll float, too! " I watch as the clown pushes Georgie underwater, with blood appearing in that very spot while speaking in his normal voice. " You'll float, too!" I stood there, horrified by what I was seeing. The clown roars and charges at me.

I panic and runs back upstairs as the clown nearly grabs me. I close the door to the basement and see a concerned Y/n looking at me. "Bill what the fuck happened!" She runs over to me and hugs me. I sob into her shoulder. "I-I-I saw Georgie and a c-c-c" She cuts me off. "Clown?" I nod and pull apart from our hug. "You saw it too?" I ask while wiping my tears. "Yeah except it was in my room" She says nervously. I just stare at her.

"W-why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't want you to be worried about me Bill" She says while standing up. "Okay well from now on no more secrets" I say. "Deal" She says while smirking. "Okay well come on let's go to bed"

I ended up falling asleep eventually. But I still was so confused on where the fuck my little brother is and who that clown was.
————————————————————————-
A/n:
Damn this was a long chapter :0
Anyways I hope you all are enjoy the story :))
And as always stay spicy! xoxo
-Rhea