e i g h t

Your pov:
I ended up leaving Richies house about two hours later since I didn't want his parents to find out. Today we were going to the quarry! That Beverly girl was coming with us which made me excited to be around a girl for once.

I get dressed into something casual since since it was most likely gonna get dirty. I go and wake up Bill but notice he's not in him room. I panic and run down the stairs and see a note on the fridge. "Went to go get some toilet paper. Will be back soon - Bill" I sigh in relief. I couldn't risk losing another brother.

Later that day:
Bill and I were riding to the quarry. When we get there we see the rest of the losers lining up on the edge of the cliff. "HEY HOT STUFF" I hear Richie yell. Bill smirks at me. "Oh stop that B-B-B-Billiam" I say while walking over to the cliff. They all start spitting into the water seeing who can spit the largest loogie.

"Oh my god that was terrible! I win" Richie says while fixing his glasses. "You did not win did you see mine?" "Yours didn't even go that far" I roll my eyes and take off my clothes. I go to the edge of the cliff. "You guys are pathetic" I say while jumping off the cliff. "WHAT THE FUCK" I hear Stan say. "Bill your sisters so hot" Richie jokes. "S-shut up richie"

Richies pov:
"W-who's next?" Bill says. They all look at each other while i'm still staring at Y/n floating in the water, waiting for somebody to come join her. "I'll go!" I turn around and see Beverly Marsh. She runs past us "Sissies" And just like that she jumps.

"Aw holy shit we just got showed up by two girls!" I say shocked. "Come on!" Beverly says. I look over to Y/n and see her motioning me to jump in. Suddenly Bill jumps in. " Welp it's now or never! See ya down there lads!" I say in a british accent while jumping. The cool water hits my skin. Refreshing.

Your pov:
I feel somebody grab my waist. I get picked up by the one and only Richie. "Hey peaches" Richie says while smirking. "Fuck off Rich" I say while staring at him. "Their idiots! OH MY GOD JUST KISS ALREADY" I hear Stan say. I look over and see all the losers staring at us. Shit.

Richie puts me down while I look over to Bill who's wiggling his eyebrows. I just flip him off in response. We play chicken fight for a while, and Richie and I won every round of course. "OH SHIT SOMETHING JUST TOUCHED MY FOOT" Richie jumps into my
arms like a scared cat. "BE A MAN RICH" I say while throwing him back into the water. "IM SCARED Y/N" He says clinging into my arm. "Pussy" I murmur. Bill comes up from the water. "Richie it was a fucking turtle" Richie looks embarrassed. "oH i kNew tHat" He says while scratch his neck. "Sure ya did honey" I say while getting out of the water. I watch him face heat up when I called him honey. Cute.

Richies pov:
Beverly and Y/n were sun bathing. All eyes were on Beverly but mine, they were on Y/n. She was absolute perfection. I watch everybody's heads turn when they looked up but I kept my eyes on Y/n. I watch as her cheeks turn red.

Beverly sits next to Bill while Y/n sits in between Eddie and I. Y/n and I were looking into Bens bag and laughing at all his weird poem shit. "News flash, Ben. School's out for summah!" Y/n says in a british accent. I watch as she reaches into the backpack and pulls out the postcard Ben wrote. "Oh, that? That's not school stuff" Ben says awkwardly. "Who sent you this?" I ask. "No one. Give it..." Ben grabs the
post card while I just roll my eyes.

I reach into the backpack and pull out a book, opening it, and seeing what looks like a newspaper article. "What's with the history project?""Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." He says shyly. "You went to the library? On purpose?" Y/n slaps the back of my head. "oWw"

Your pov:
We look at the newspaper for a stupid amount of time. I look over at Bill who's staring at Beverly.
"Your-your-your hair.." I smile at Bill trying to compliment her but then Ben ruins it. "Your... Your hair's beautiful, Beverly" "Oh. Right. Thanks"
Bill looks over at me and shrugs.

"Derry's not like any town I've ever been in before. They did a study once, and it turns out people die or disappear six times the national average" Bill and I become tense. "I've got more stuff if you wanna see it" Ben ask. "S-sure" We get on our bikes and head to Bens home.
—————————————————————————-
A/n:
ALMOST 100 READS IM SO HAPPY!! TYSM TO ANYBODY WHOS READING THIS! I promise things will get more interesting soon. This is the first book i've ever wrote so I'm still trying to figure out how to do things. Anyways i love you all stay spicy! xoxo
-Rhea <3