s e v e n t e e n

"Where's Eddie?" I ask. "Help! Help!" We hear a horrified Eddie scream. We open a door that was in the hallway and are greeted with a clown hovering Eddie. "Eddie! Holy fuck!" I yell. "Eddie!" Richie says while the clown turns its head to us.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy?" The clown says in its horrible tone. "I'm not real enough for you?" It says. "Oh, shit" Richie says while looking at me. "It was real enough for Georgie" I gasp when It says that.

Suddenly the clown starts getting closer and closer to us. "Holy shit!" Richie screams while using himself as shield to protect me. Beverly runs into the room and stabs the clowns head. Eddie whimpers.

"Get Eddie! Get Eddie!" Richie yells. Richie and I run to Eddie who is screaming. I notice that his arm was bent a weird way. "Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here!" I scream. The clown turns around slowly to us. Beverly, Richie, Bill and I were all huddled around Eddie shaking. "Get Eddie. Let's go!" Richie yells.

"Guys, watch out!" I hear Mike say. I turn to face the clown and realize it was walking towards us. "No, no, no, no! Guys we gotta go!" Bill yells. "Eddie, look at me!" Richie says trying to calm down Eddie who was panicking. The clown jumps forward making us all jump.

The clown does a horrible evil laugh. IT turns around impaling Ben in the stomach. "No! Ben!" Beverly yells. The clown starts walking towards the door and disappears into the dark hallway. Bill stands up. "Don't let him get away!" He says angrily.
"Bill, we have to help Eddie!" I say but Bills already out the door.

Bill comes back a few seconds later. "I'm gonna snap your arm into place" Richie yells. "Rich, do not fucking touch me" Eddie yells back. "Eddie hold my hand" I say reaching out my hand. He grabs it and I nod at Richie. "Okay, one, two, three!" Richie yells. We hear the sound of Eddies arm cracking and the room goes silent. Eddie screams in pain and holds my hand tighter.

"Okay lets go guys!" I yell while helping Eddie up. We all run towards the door of the house.
—————————————————————-
A/n:
I honestly have no idea what to say here HAHA I just ate like 5 donuts #funfact
ANYWAYS STAY SPICY AYAYAYYA
-Rhea