t e n

Your pov:
I nervously enter Beverlys house. I was scared and excited since I have never been to a girls house.
We were about to her room when a tall man stops us. "Who's this pretty little thing?" He says while smirking at me. "Just my friend daddy" Beverly says nervously. He just nods and walks away.

Well that was creepy. We go into her room and start chatting about life. "Soo any crushes Y/n?" She ask. "Oh uhh..no i'm not into anybody right now" I lie. "I see how you and Richie look at each other you know" She says. I don't respond I just stare at her. "You guys would be cute!" I just roll my eyes while she smirks. "So you and Bill?" I tease her. She blushes. "Oh stop that. He's not into me what so ever!" She says a little bit sad. "Girl he talks about you non stop!" "Really!" "Yeah!"

We chit chat and fool around for a while and it was actually really fun! But eventually seven o'clock came around and I knew I should be heading home. "Bye Beverly! Bye Mr.Marsh!" I wave and start biking home.

It was pretty dark and the streets were empty. I was almost home when I heard the bushes rustle. "Weird" I murmur. I keep on riding my bike but then somebody grabs me from behind. "AHH GET OFF" I scream. I take a quick look and see it was the one and only Henry Bowers. "Time for you to get what you deserve sweet cakes!" He says while pinning me to the cold road. "GET OFF OF ME!" I say hoping somebody could hear.

Henrys crusty lips made contact with mine. I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong. "Stop moving Y/n. You don't want to make things harder than they should be do ya?" He says while I was still fighting back. I was crying and screaming hoping somebody would hear. I was about to get hope until a familiar voice screams "GET OFF OF HER DICK WAD!" It was Richie.

"Whatchu you gonna do about it Tozier?" He says still pinning me to the ground. "I don't know? Maybe call your dad?" Richie responds sarcastically. Henry was terrified of getting caught by his dad so I immediately knew he would leave us alone. He gets off of me while I was still shaking. "Your lucky Y/n. But next time it's over for you" He says while being extremely close to my face.
I watch as he disappears into the dark night sky.

Richies pov:
What the fuck just happened. Once Henry disappears I run to Y/n's side and hug her tightly. She sobs into my shirt while I stroke her hair knowing it makes her calm. "T-t-thank you Richie" She says still hugging me. "It's alright Y/n. Your safe" I say calmly.

I help her up from the ground. She was a little wobbly while walking so I let her use my shoulder as support. I walk her to my house steps and set her down. We sit in comfortable silence for a few minutes. I wrap an arm around her while she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I can't believe I just kissed Henry Bowers" She says quietly. I chuckle "It will never happen again peaches"

Your pov:
I felt safe in Richies arms. He made me feel like everything was okay. I look at my watch and notice it's 8 o'clock. "Shit Bills gonna freak" I panic. "It's okay i'll walk you there" Richie says calmly. We walk to my house while Richie talks about the newest game at the arcade. I hug him one last time before walking inside my home.

Bills pov:
It was 8:00 and I was waiting for Y/n to come home. My parents didn't even care she wasn't home yet. I waited patiently on the couch. I hear the door close which made me feel 100 times better. I run to Y/n who was locking the door.

"W-w-what the fuck Y/n! We a-agreed on 7 o'clock!" I say angrily. "It's fine Bill! Beverly and I got weren't paying attention to the time!" She says about to walk up the stairs. I notice something purple on her neck. I grab her wrist. "W-w-who did that to you" I say with concern. "Nothing I just uh hurt myself" She says trying to get out of my grip. "Bullshit Y/n. Who did that to you" I say clearly while increasing my tone. 

"Bowers" She whispers. My heart drops. "H-h-henry did that to you?" I say shakily. She nods. "Oh my god i'm so sorry Y/n" I say while hugging her. She cry's a little bit into my shirt. I pull away. "How about you go get ready for bed and i'll get you some water?" I say sweetly while wiping her tears. She nods and slowly walks up the stairs.

Your pov:
I splash cold water on my face trying to make myself not feel gross. I change into pajamas and climb into the comfort of my bed. A few minutes later Bill comes into my room with water. I take it from him while he sits at the end of my bed. We don't say anything for a few minutes.

"W-who saved you?" He says while fiddling with his fingers. "Uh..Richie" I answer quietly. "Oh" Is all he responds with. "It's okay Bill" He cuts me off "No Y/n it's not okay! I should have been there to protect you!" Tears start falling down his face. I motion him to come to me and we hug for a long time. "I-i-i can't loose you Y/n" He says while his face is buried in my shirt. "You won't Bill" I assure him. "Now you should get to bed it's getting kind of late" I say while letting go of him.

He nods "Goodnight Y/n I love you" He says while closing my door. "Goodnight love you too" I say while turning off my light.
—————————————————————————-
A/n:
This was a roller coaster of emotions JHDJSJ
Well love you all!
Stay spicy xoxo
-Rhea