e i g h t e e n

Richies pov:
"You!" Mrs.K points at us. We were all in front of Eddies house. "You did this! You know how delicate he is!" She yells while pulling Eddie into a car. I wanted to help him but I didn't want to make things worse.

"W-we were attacked, Mrs. K" Bill says while Eddies shoved into the car. "No. Don't. Don't try and blame anyone else" She says getting up in our faces. Mrs.K drops her keys. "Let me help" Beverly says while bending down but Mrs.K stops her. "Get back!" Mrs.K yells. "Oh, I've heard of you, Miss Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son"

"Mrs. K, I-I-I" "No! You are all monsters. All of you and Eddie is done with you. Do you hear? Done!" She says cutting Bill off. "You can't just take Eddie away from us you asshole" Y/n says. I look over to her shocked that she actually said something. She has always been scared to stand up to Mrs.K. "What did you say" Mrs.K says.

"You can't take Eddie away. You don't let him act like a kid, you always worry him about his medication or whatever allergies he has" She says while walking towards Mrs.K. I try grabbing her hand to stop her from walking but she doesn't let me. "You think you can tell me how to be a parent? All you do is hang around with boys. Find some friends that are girls you....slut" Mrs.K says while walking to the drivers seat.

"Y/n.." I put my hand on her shoulder but she just shakes it off. She turns around to me. "It's okay Richie" She says quietly walking towards Bill. We all watch Mrs.K start her car and start driving away. We walk towards the road.

Your pov:
Bill turns to us. "I saw the well, we know where it is and next time we'll be better prepared" Bill says. "No!" Stanly yells. "No! Next time, Bill, you're insane!" (insert stanley meme) He says while staring at Bill. "Why? We all know no one else is going to do anything!" Beverly says trying to defend Bill.

"Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this motherfucker" Richie points to Ben who was bleeding. "He's leaking Hamburger Helper!" He says pointing to his bloody stomach. "We can't pretend it's gonna go away" I say. "Exactly...Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every 27 years" Beverly adds.

"Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town, too" Ben ask. "Because I wanna run towards something. Not away" Beverly says. "I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie says pointing to Bev but she just flips him off. (wife energy)

"Richie.." I start saying but he cuts me off. "I'm just saying, let's face facts real world. Georgie is dead.
Stop trying to get us killed, too."

I knew Georgie was dead. But I wanted to still be hopeful...for Bill. "Georgie's not dead!" He says. Richie and Bill were now close to each other.
You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself" "No, take it back!" Bill yells at Richie. "You're scared and we all are, but take it back!" Bill pushes Richie.

Richie pushes Bill back. "Richie stop-" I get cut off when I see Bill punch Richie. I run over trying to stop the fight. "Richie, Bill stop you guys" I'm shocked when I feel Richies fist come in contact with my cheek. Well shit, Richie my boyfriend that's not my boyfriend punched me. He stares at me with shock but not for long. His expression soon turns back to anger.

"You're just a bunch of losers!" Richie yells at us. While the rest of the losers are holding Bill and Richie apart. "Fuck off!" Bill yells back. "You'll get yourselves killed trying to catch a fucking stupid clown"

"Stop!" Bev yells. We all look at her. This is what It wants. It wants to divide us. We were all together when we hurt It. That's why we're still alive." She says looking at us. "Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way" Richie says while shoving Bill to the side. "Richie wait" I say trying to stop him. "Fuck off Y/n" He says while getting on his bike. I walk back to Bev and Bill. They were watching everybody leave.

"Mike..." I say trying to make him stay. "Guys...I can't do this. My granddad was right. I'm an outsider. Gotta stay that way" He says while walking to his bike. "Bill we should uhm go home" I say sadly. He looks at me with glossy eyes. "Y-yeah uh thanks for staying Beverly" He says while we walk away.
———————————————————————
A/n:
HEY GUYS IM SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOS SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING ACTIVE!! NOW THAT I GO TO SCHOOL IN PERSON I HAVE BEEN SOOOO BUSY!
I PROMISE ILL BE MORE ACTIVE
OH ALSO MY FIRST CHAPTER REACHED 100 READS SO TY ALL SO SO MUCH
STAY SPICY BYEE
-Rhea who needs to finish her homework