f o u r t e e n

Your Pov:
We were all sitting around a bench that we found near a park. "Okay, so, let me get this straight. It comes out from wherever to eat kids for, like, a year?
And then what?It just goes into hibernation?" Eddie ask while I just shrug at him. "Maybe it's like... What do you call it?.....Cicadas" Stan says nervously. "You know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years?" He adds.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed" Mike chimes in. Bill, Eddie and I turn to look at Mike. "He says that all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing, an evil thing that feeds off
the people of Derry" Mike says while we all look at each other. None of this makes sense.

"But it can't be one thing.We all saw something different." I say while fixing my posture. "Or maybe It knows what scares us most and that's what we see" Mike ask. I look over to Richie who looks confused as fuck.

"I saw a leper, it was like a walking infection" Eddie says while staring at the ground. "But you didn't. Because it isn't real....None of this is" Stan assures us. Not Eddie's leper, or Bill seeing Georgie, or Y/n seeing that clown and spiders, or the woman I keep seeing" Stan says while looking at us.

"She hot?" Richie says while smirking. I smack the back of his head. "No, Richie. She's not hot. Her face is all messed up" Stan says while Bill gives him a sympathetic look. "None of this makes any sense. They're all like bad dreams" I say while scratching my head. "I don't think so. I know the difference
between a bad dream and real life, okay?" Mike says.

"What'd you see? You saw something, too?" Eddie ask Mike. "Yes.." Mike says unsurely.  "Do you guys know that burned-down house on Harris Avenue?" We all nod. "I was inside when it burned down. Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were
trapped in the next room over from me.They were pushing and pounding on the door, trying to get to me." "Well shit" I murmur under my breath while Bill glares at me.

When the firemen finally found them, the skin on their hands had melted down to the bone" Mike says sadly. "We're all afraid of something" "Got that right!" I look over to Richie.

"Why, Rich? What are you afraid of?" He pauses for a second. "Clowns"
Later that day:
Richie and I decided we would go to the quarry just for fun. Bill was going to come with us but he said he was tired so he headed home. I start taking off my clothes revealing my undergarments. I watch as Richies eyes move down to my breast. "AYOO MY FACE IS UP HERE RICH" I say while pointing to my face. He just smirks and walks towards the edge of the cliff.

"So who's first?" I ask while looking down at the water. "You!" "Wait wha-" Next thing you know the cold water surrounded my body. I hear Richie jump down. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT" I ask while swimming over to him. "I DONT KNOW I JUST DID" "THATS NOT A REASON" I push his face under the water.

After doing some stupid water games we decided to  just hang out at Richies house. "Oh uhm do you need a clean shirt" Richie ask. I look over to see my clothes covered in dirt from being thrown on the ground. "Oh yeah sure" Richie hands me a huge but comfy shorts while I find some shorts that I left at his house once in his closet.

I go into his bathroom and change. "Um..are you wearing anything under that?" Richie ask while I close his bathroom door. I pull up my shirt to reveal my shorts. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I?" Richie looks away disappointedly "I-Uh no reason" I just smirk at him being so flustered.

Richies pov:
We were watching a movie quietly until Y/n looked up at me. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Oh nothing I just noticed how many tiny freckles you have. It's cute" She said while giggling. I blush. "Oh my god" "What?" "Are you..blushing?" Y/n asked while having big eyes. "WhAt nOoOo iM juSt hoT" I say while looking away. "Huh you sure it's not because I just called you cute?" She says while smirking. "nO noT at aLl" I says while my voice cracks.

She starts giggling while I look up at her. She had pretty eyes. I want to kiss her. Really badly. "Fuck it" I murmur under my breath. Next thing you know my lips are interlocked with Y/ns.

Your pov:
WHAT IS GOING ON- IM KISSING RICHIE. I pull away shocked. Richie just stares at me. "I'm so sorry Y/n, you just looked so pretty and I couldn't help myself and-" I cut off his rambling with a kiss. It was like fireworks  just set off. After what seemed like forever we pull apart. I start smirking while Richie just blushes again. "You were my first kiss" I whisper. "Really? Oh well, happy to help" Richie says while winking at me.

"Well uh I should head home, Bills probably waiting for me" I say while getting up. "Goodnight Richie" I say while opening his bedroom door. "Goodnight Peaches" He responds in a soothing voice.
———————————————————————-
A/n:
OKAY YEAH THAT WAS A LOT TO TAKE IN
ANYWAYYSSSS STAY SPICY?? XOXO
-RHEAAAAA