n i n e

Stanley's pov: (new pov are you proud of me)
We go to Bens house. He quickly picks up some clothes off the floor while we just wait for him to let us in his room. Once we get let in we all stare at his huge walls covered in papers. "Wow!" Richie says. "Cool right?" Ben ask while proudly showing off his wall proudly. "No. No, nothing cool. There's nothing cool" Richie says while I roll my eyes at him.

Bill looks at one of the cards on the table. "Oh, this is cool, right here. Wait, no. No, it's not cool" Y/n says sarcastically. I watch Eddie smack her arm while Richie pulls her closer to himself. I've always had liked Y/n but I knew she never noticed. It's obvious she likes Richie so I don't want to ruin that. But I sometimes wish I could call her mine.

I point to at a piece of paper "What's that?"
"Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry Township" Ben says. "Nerd alert" Y/n says. "Shut up Y/n oh my god" Bill responds while walking towards some other papers.
"No, actually, it's really interesting. Derry started out as a beaver trapping camp" "Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie holds up his hand up but I just shake my head. "Ninety-one people signed the charter that made Derry. But later that winter, they all disappeared without a trace" Ben continues.
"The entire camp?" Eddie ask. I look over and see   Y/n and Bill looking nervous. "There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everybody just thought it was a plague or something" Everybody just stares at Ben confused. "The only clue was a trail of bloody clothes leading to the Well House"
"Jesus. We can get Derry on Unsolved Mysteries!" Richie says.

We continue to examine all the things on the table. "I don't know" I murmur to Richie who was messing with the papers. "Maybe he's just trying to make some friends, Stanley" I shrug in response. "Where was the Well House?" Bill ask. "I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess. Why?" Obviously clueless on what's going on. "Oh uh nothing" Bill whispers. 

I look to my right and see Y/n staring out of Bens window. I walk over to her. "You okay Y/n?" She looks at me. "Yeah just this whole thing just makes me feel like i'm gonna throw up" She says quietly. "THROW UP? WHOS THROWING UP? DO I NEED TO CALL AN AMBULANCE?" I hear Eddie panic. We just look at each other and laugh. "Well it's all gonna be okay" I say with a warm smile. She pulls me into a hug and I hug her back tightly.

Your pov:
I was hugging Stan when I hear Beverly clear her throat. I look up at her. "Uh Y/n do you maybe want to hang out for a little my house?" "Oh! Yeah of course!" "Okay cool" She walks back to Ben and Bill. I got nervous. This was the first time I have been to a girls house. Meh stop worrying Y/n you're gonna be fine.

After a little bit we all decide to head home but I ride back with Beverly to her house. "Bye Y/n be home by 7!" Bill says while going back to his house. "I will!"

And then Beverly and I ride to her house.
————————————————————————-
A/n:
THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 100 READS! ITS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I WANT TO HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! Anyways hope you are all having a good day or night!
Stay spicy! xoxo
-Rhea