t w e l v e

Your pov:
I wake up to the sound of Bill on the phone. After a little bit he quickly opens my door. "Y/n get dressed! Beverly needs our help!" He says in a stressed tone. I nod and get dressed.

^^^ this is what you wore change it if you don't like it <33

Bill and I quickly get on our bikes and meet up with the rest of the losers club. "Hey hot stuff!" Richie says while smirking. "Hey Rich" "Woah he got you good" He points to a bruise on my neck from Bowers. "Oh shit I didn't notice that before" I say embarrassed. "It's fine though, doesn't hurt" I add. He just nods and keeps on riding.

"Can you just tell me what she said exactly?" I ask Stan. "She didn't say anything. She just said that you guys need to hurry over" "Hmm okay"  I watch as Beverly reaches the bottom of the stairs. "You made it. I... I need to show you something" She says nervously. "What is it?" Ben ask. "More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie ask while smirking. "Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!" Eddie says annoyed. "My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment" Bev says.

"Then we'll leave a lookout. Richie, Y/n, stay here" Bill says while pointing to us. Richie looks at me and I just shrug. Bill, Eddie, Ben and Stan let go of their bikes and accompany Beverly to the apartment
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" I ask. "Do what you guys always do. Start talking" Stan says sarcastically. "It is a gift" Richie defends.

Richies pov:
Y/n and I were sitting on the curb waiting patiently for the rest of the group to be done. "So what's up Rich?" Y/n says in her angelic voice. "Oh uh nothing. There's a new game at the arcade, maybe one day we could play together?" I ask nervously. "lIkE a dAtE?" She teases. "What- oh uh no!" I defend. "Relax trashmouth I was kidding" She says while playful hitting me. I just chuckle.

We sit in some silence until I decide to snake my arm around Y/n hoping she was okay with it. She winced in pain and bites her lip. "Shit sorry are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "Oh yeah i'm fine it's just I have some wounds on my lower back from last night" She says while looking at the ground. "Oh sorry about that" I respond shyly. She grabs my arm and replaces it around her waist. She rest her head on my shoulder. I had butterflies.

Your pov:
DAMN IM BOLD FOR DOING THAT! Wait calm down Y/n don't get too caught on the Tozier train. Richie and I just sit in comfortable silence. After a while of waiting the rest of the group finally comes out of the appointment. "I love being your personal doorman, really!" Richie says while we bike. "Could you idiots have taken any longer?" I add. "All right, shut up, Y/n!" Eddie says. "Yeah, shut up, Y/n! You too Richie!" Stan agrees.

"Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth and his wife I get it!" Richie says while I Bill smirks at me. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor
and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie says while riding in circles. "She didn't imagine it. I-I saw something, too" Bill says while looking at the ground.

"You saw blood, too?" Stan ask. "Not blood. I saw G-G-Georgie" He says while biting his lip. "It seemed so real. I mean, it seemed like him, but there was this-" Eddie interrupts him. "The clown" We all look at Eddie. "Yeah, I saw him, too" We all look at each other nervously. "I saw it too" I add nervously. I look around and see Ben and Stan nodding. We all just stand in silence until Richie breaks it. "Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie jokes. "Not the time Richard" I say while he smirks at me.

"Oh, shit, that's Belch Huggins' car" I say to the others. "We should probably get outta here" Eddie says while gripping his bike. "Wait, isn't that the
homeschooled kid's bike?" Bill ask. "Yeah, that's Mike's" Eddie tells him. "We have to help him" Bev responds. "We should?" Richie and I ask nervously.
"Yes" Bev answers while giving us annoyed looks.

"Eat that meat! Eat it, bitch! You little fucker!" We look over and see the bowers gang stuffing Mikes face into raw meat. I look at Richie nervously who just stares at me confused. Next thing you know Beverly picks up a rock and throws it at Henry.
"Nice throw" "Thanks"

"You losers are trying too hard. She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely,like I did" Henry says to Bev while holding his private. "Fuck off Bowers" I say while glaring at him. "Oh give it a break Y/n. We all know you enjoyed it last night" Henry responds. I just stand there silently and uncomfortable. Richie rubs my back to make me feel better.

Ben makes this weird war cry and chucks some rocks. "ROCK WARR" Richie says while being knocked out by a rock. We all throw rocks back and fourth beating the Bowers gang up. After a lot of rock throwing it was just Henry on the ground shocked that we were the winners this time. "Go blow your dad, you mullet-wearing asshole!" Richie says while flipping Henry off. He turns to me and grabs my hand and we walk to the rest of the group.

Thanks, guys, but you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you guys, too, now" Mike says worriedly. "Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us" I say. "I guess that's one t-t-thing we all have in common" Bill says while walking. Yeah, Homeschool! Welcome to the Losers' Club" Richie says.
——————————————————————
A/n:
Hey guys! My reads have been going down so I lost some motivation but I promise to start being more active :)) Anyways stay spicy! xoxo
-Rhea