f i v e

Your pov:
We were all following Bill, riding our bikes into town. I recognized the kid but I didn't know his name since everyone just called him new kid.

I took over and see Eddie blabbering to Stanley about an Aids epidemic. That kid always has some health shit to worry about. 

We make our way into an alleyway and get off our bikes. I watch as Bill sits Ben down on a box. "Richie, Y/n wait here, come on guys"  Bill, Eddie, and Stan run off to get some medical supplies, leaving us to keep Ben company. "You gotta be kidding me" I murmur. "Aw you don't like spending quality time with the old trashmouth Y/n?" Richie jokes. I just roll my eyes and notice Ben staring at us.
"Glad I got to meet you before you died" "What the actual hell Rich!" I yell while I slap his arm. "Meanie" Richie sticks his tongue out at me.

Ben was just staring at us blankly. "Uhhh, well i'm Y/n, and this is Richie" I say trying to make things less awkward. "I'm Ben..are you guys dating?" Ben looks at us cluelessly. "OH HELL NO" Richie says shaking his head violently. I just burst out laughing. "ThiS biTCh iS mEaN tO mE" Richie says while pointing to me. "I heard that some people are mean to the person they like" Ben says seriously. I stop laughing. (oop) "Errrr good to know" I say obviously stating that I want this conversation to be over. I couldn't help but wonder if Richie liked me? Like I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions but I mean he's been extremely awkward around me.

Richies pov:
SHITTT BEN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! I look over to Y/n and see her looking at the ground thinking about something. I don't know if I like her. She's actually kinda cute and- "Hey guys we got the supplies!" Eddie says which switches me back to reality. I watch as Eddie cleans Bens wounds.

"Just suck the wound!" I say. "I need to focus right now" "You need to focus?" I watch as Eddie puts a bandaid over the "H" on Bens stomach. He's such careful cutie- wait that.

Your pov:
Eddie, Richie, and Stan were arguing on how many fanny packs Eddie has but I got distracted by Bill.
He was talking to Beverly Marsh. I didnt know much about her but theres some gross rumors about her. I watch as Bill looks mesmerized by her. I haven't seen him smile like that in a while.

I quickly stop staring when she starts walking towards us with Bill.

"Ben from soc?" Beverly says while smiling. "You have to suck the wound before you apply the band aids. This is 101!" Richie says like he knows all.
"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts" Yeah no shit Beverly. "Oh. No, I'm good. I just... fell" Ben says embarrassed. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers!" I say while giggling. Richie and I high five. "S-shut it Y/n"
"Why? It's the truth!" Richie says defending me. Ben just shrugs.

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly says while smiling at Ben. "You know, we'll take care of him. Uh, thanks again, B-Beverly" Bill says. "Sure. Maybe I'll see you around?" "Yeah, we were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come" I look at Richie, we were both surprised about Bill inviting a girl to join us. "Good to know. Thanks!" I watch as Beverly walks away.

"BiLls gOt a cRusHh" I say while smirking. "S-stOp y/N" Bill says while his face turns red. "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her" Stan says while giving Bill the death stare. "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did" "What'd she do?" Ben ask confused.
"More like, "Who'd she do?" From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang" Richie says while running his fingers along his groin" "That's not saying much" Stan says. I burst out laughing while Richie rolls his eyes.

"They're just r-r-rumors" Bill defends. "Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play, the reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion" I say while Stan grins at Bill. "Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention" Richie says while pushing Eddie forward. "Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up"

Eddie bends down to once again work on Ben's injuries. "Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing, and I don't want you doing the British guy with me right now" Eddie says annoyed. "Suck the wound. Get in there!" I say in a british accent copying Richie. I look over and see Richie laughing.
——————————————————————————
A/n:
HEY BESTIES!! THANK YOU SM FOR 50 READS! WOW WERE GROWING SO FAST!! Anyways I hope you all are having a good morning or night 🍄
Stay spicy! xoxo
-Rhea