From Diving Off The Deep End

Let's fucking gooooo

"I can't believe you got me into a club", Jeongguk grinned, his eyes sparkling in the red and blue lights. The music was pounding and he was pretty sure his eardrums would have been ripped to shreds if it wasn't for the earplugs Taehyung had handed him when walking inside the club.

It wasn't Jeongguk's first time in a club – even though he was still underage. He had actually managed to sneak into a club before, around two years ago, through some old bathroom window. The man at the loo had watched him crawl through but hadn't said anything but "Cool move bro" before Jeongguk had ran past him. Jeongguk's time had been short though. He had managed to down some shots and break out some dance moves until the security guards had been after this ass.

But now Taehyung – mature, responsible Taehyung – had brought Jeongguk into a +21 club without any trouble. "Being friends with Seokjin has its perks. And the fact you could actually pass as a twenty-one-year-old helps a lot as well." Taehyung smiled, wrapping an arm around his pretty boyfriend.

"That's because I'm not that much younger." It was not as if Jeongguk wouldn't be twenty one years old soon and when that happened, he'd be in college, finally able to get drunk out of his mind in a club way too fancy for his taste.

After Jeongguk had enough of just standing around he started pulling Taehyung towards the dance floor, wanting to shake away the nerves of graduating and seeing Taehyung standing up to some bullies. It had been great to see his man punch some kid, but it wasn't that cool when he realized Taehyung could get arrested for attacking a minor. Luckily, they made it safely to the car and didn't hear anything from Hoseok about possible charges.

"Although-" Jeongguk turned around and grabbed onto the man's tie. "You're together with a freshly graduated high schooler. Does that make you feel old?"

The cheeky grin on Jeongguk's pretty lips was enough for Taehyung to step closer, the hand around his loosened tie gripping tightly now they were only inches away from each other. "You're a real brat, you know that?"

"I know. That's why you like me so much." Jeongguk playfully bit back.

Taehyung chuckled and threw his head back. "God, I love it when you're right."

Jeongguk stared up at his boyfriend, his tan neck on display for him to plant kisses on until they the skin was nice, red and sore. He denied himself the temptation though and watched Taehyung stare back at him with matching needs.

Jeongguk looked so pretty in the artificial lighting of the room, Taehyung thought, and it didn't take long for him to give in to the temptation of kissing his gorgeous boyfriend. Kissing Jeongguk was something Taehyung had always enjoyed – even in the first part of their relationship when Jeongguk barely knew what he was doing with his mouth. Jeongguk had gone from a slightly inexperienced boy to a man that knew his way around Taehyung and was well aware of what got the older man riled up.

Jeongguk hummed into the kiss, feeling the plump slick lips move against his. The grip on his waist was steady and if he really focused he could sense every single digit digging into his skin and creating bruises they both knew Jeongguk adored. He'd worship them the morning after and run around the apartment with his shirt lifted above his sushi boxers to catch a glimpse of them in every mirror they owned.

Once the two men released each other, breathing ragged but unable to be heard above the loud electro music, they grinned. "I have a feeling we won't be at this club for much longer." Taehyung rasped, bending down to place a single kiss on his boyfriend's shoulder. "But I'll consider staying if you give me a little show."

Jeongguk bit his lip. "Just a few more songs and then you can have a private show at home."

The two decided to get some drinks while they were there and got high on the feeling of bubbles in their bellies and seeing the smiles on the lips of their loved one. Taehyung was by far the most euphoric one between the two of them, loving the fact that the two of them could be themselves in a random club without Jeongguk shying away from his touches or caring about what other people might say. Any time a random person in the club gave them a weird look or stare, Taehyung would silently shoot them down with a glare before focusing back on the little fluffball that was his boyfriend who was hopping around to the beats of the music.