Prologue

"Darling".

Jeongguk ignored the smooth voice calling out to him and continued to dress himself with his back turned to the bed.

"You aren't angry with me are you?", the voice spoke up again. "Is my little one upset for what I did to his pretty skin?"

Jeongguk flung on a black shirt which was too large for his frame and stuffed the ends of it into his ripped black jeans. The shirt smelled of the familiar cologne that always hung around the bathroom, a comforting scent that almost seemed to hug him close.

"Gguk". The voice was closer now. Sheets had been flung aside and bare feet had padded across the room to where he was standing.

He had foreseen the impact of two familiar tan arms wrapping around his waist and then his back was pressed against the broad chest of his boyfriend.

"You're so precious little one", he mused. He nosed Jeongguk's neck and the boy could almost sense the smile that formed on his boyfriend's lips. Jeongguk leant into the touch and let the long fingers dance around his waist and then underneath his shirt.

"Upset at me over some hickeys aren't we?", the older male hummed. When he still didn't get a reply from his boyfriend he let out a soft sigh. "I guess I'll leave you to it then".

The hands left his body, the chest distanced itself from his back and then Jeongguk was turning around. "You're mean, Tae", he huffed.

Taehyung chuckled when the other turned to him, still only dressed in a shirt and boxers.

"And you're going to be late for school if we don't hurry up". He watched the other roll his eyes at him and then Jeongguk was turned around again.

Taehyung smiled and patted the boy's bum. "I'll grab you some breakfast darling". And then he was gone from the room.

Jeongguk's tough demeanor crumbled and he let out a smile when he - not so subtly - sniffed the hoodie lying close to him before deciding to throw it on, now completely covered in his boyfriend's scent.

Not that people knew that the clothes Jeongguk wore to school were not his own. And neither did no one realize that the hickeys on his skin hadn't been created by an one night stand - as he often lied - but by his loving boyfriend during a cuddle session in bed as they watched Bambi in silence.

No one knew. And he tended to keep it that way.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you'll enjoy this story :)
Started: 2020.07.15

WHAT TO EXPECT:
× dominant taehyung
× submissive jungkook
× switch smut scenes
× homophobia and slurs
× angst and fluff
× character development
× the seven of them not all being gay for each other (namyoon and taekook are the only ships)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Playlist

Demons - Alec Benjamin

I don't know why - Imagine Dragons

Issues - Julia Michaels

Revenge - The Neighbourhood

Pain - Three days grace

Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

Crash - You Me At Six

Six degrees of separation - The Script

Time Bomb - All Time Low

Believe - Hollywood Undead
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆