𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩. - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠)

Welcome to part one, this is when the story begins! I hope you enjoy it.

𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞? 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

"GaaAgh- Paimon is really missing Monsdtat, when do we go back again" Paimon, your fluffball of a travel companion, had said obnoxiously while interrupting you from your thought yet again.

"Is that so, I wasn't planning to go back to Monstadt, at least not yet, we made a plan of visiting all seven nations remember? We're kind of busy with something quite important right now Paimon" you responded and Paimon grumbled at that.

"Well, we should definitely go back and say a real goodbye to Amber, and Venti, and Jean, and Lisa, and Ka-" you let Paimon babble on while the two of you continued walking through Dihua Marsh, you and Paimon had just come from the picturesque Qingce Village just on the border of Liyue and Mondstadt the village was full of crops, flowers and kind people, the whole area around Qingce was beautiful.

You had been busy with many commissions throughout the day, from clearing hilichurl camps to escorting slime balloons for merchants, you always seemed to be roped into doing favours for people. Kindness was a curse and a blessing to you, you could never refuse anyone, you loved helping, you loved having a goal to work towards, relaxation wasn't your strong point, you would much rather know you're helping someone than having your feet up.

You could walk for hours without getting bored, your favourite spots were the bamboo covered trail by the water and the very top of the mountain by Wuwang hill, you could see Mondstadt to Jueyun Karst. There would never be any one of the mountains there, not like Jueyun Karst where there would-be miners, merchants and travellers constantly passing through.

You liked going to the Mountain to reflect on everything, stress got to you easily and being up there with the smell of the Qingxin flowers in the air would always calm you down.

"-oh and how could I forget Helen!" Paimon grumbled to herself "You know if we did go back to Mondstadt we could also get some sticky honey roast from good hunters" Paimon added.

"I should have known" you scowl, for a small thing Paimon would never stop thinking about food you still can't figure how she is still floating.

"What's that supposed to mean," Paimon said defensively