𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞. - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈

Best read in black

You walk up the stairs of Wangshu Inn, your long white boots (now covered in mud) in your hand and you have just gotten your breath back after running across the swamp in Bishui Plain, you had just finished defeating a fleet of fatui, you left the...

You walk up the stairs of Wangshu Inn, your long white boots (now covered in mud) in your hand and you have just gotten your breath back after running across the swamp in Bishui Plain, you had just finished defeating a fleet of fatui, you left the fight with a few bruises and scrapes but the same couldn't be said about your shoes. You make up it up the stairs to where Verr Godlet's desk was.

It's been a few days since you had the last meeting with the Qixing and you accepted your task to find Xiao, unfortunately, you haven't found a single lead. The Qixing didn't have any information about Xiao either. You had planned on asking Zhongli but to no avail, he was nowhere to be found so you decided to head out by yourself. Although you had no idea the boy that you had seen on the balcony of the Wangshu Inn had kept coming to your mind.

Who was he? The way he talked was so stern but the language itself reminded you of how Zhongli spoke, Zhongli words were softer but the language was the same, could that boy really be the Adeptus you were looking for? 

"Traveler, your black and blue, oh dear and your shoes let me get those cleaned for you," Verr took you out of your daydream and brought you back to reality.

"Thank you, Verr," you say graciously as she takes your shoes

"Of course traveller, you're a great help around here, now let's get you some food"

"Oh yes! Paimon thinks that is a great idea" Paimon says with an enthusiastic grin.

Chef Smiley cooks you and Paimon some food from the ingredients you collected for him today (that put him in a good mood).

"This meat is perfect," Paimon says rubbing her stomach, you agree 100% with that statement and sit back in your chair. The air is warm but has a cool breeze that feels great against your skin, you look across at the view of Bishui Plains, it is absolutely beautiful, the dark sky illuminated by bright stars and the moon reflecting on the glassy water, you can still see some birds flying across the sky. You sigh and shut your eyes as you think about what Keqing and Ninguang asked you. You are broken out of your trance by the obnoxious Paimon

"Y/N, Paimon is tired are you going to sleep too?" your companion asked.

"Maybe later, but you go ahead" you smile at Paimon.

"But you must be tired Y/N, remember you wanted to go into the Harbour in the morning" Verr calls from above

"I won't stay up late, don't worry" you speak loudly so Verr can hear you.

"Are you two finished, I need these dishes done before I go to bed" Smiley says impatiently and you bow your head.

"Oh! No, no, don't worry about the dishes I will do them, you get some sleep, thank you for dinner" you say waving your hands.

Smiley nods in thanks, you look back at Paimon who had already used your words earlier to take her to leave to bed.