𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕

TW: VERY Slight mention of blood and violence.

Note: 

W/C = Weapon of Choice.

C/C = Clothing Of Choice.

The sun had already started to set in the sky and the moon was slowly appearing, projecting its quiet sombre over the city as fewer and fewer people appeared out on the streets, merchants were packing away their stalls and heading home for the night

The sun had already started to set in the sky and the moon was slowly appearing, projecting its quiet sombre over the city as fewer and fewer people appeared out on the streets, merchants were packing away their stalls and heading home for the night. But that was the smart thing to do, no one without a vision would dare to venture out of their homes at night, it was too dangerous.

You knew that too, but lucky for you, you could hold any power you wanted, given that it was gifted to you by one of the visions statues of seven. So far you could hold the power of anemo and geo, currently, you held an anemo vision and were capable enough of defending yourself but was nowhere near as strong as you used to be in your old world, but you were OK with that as long as you could build your strength back and find your sibling.

"Earth to Y/N?" Paimon said, waving her small hands in front of your face "Is anyone home?" Paimon knocked her fist against your forehead. You rolled your eyes jokingly and swatted her hand away from your head.

"Yes, I am here Paimon, just thinking" you reply, too tired to elaborate. You and Paimon and just help finish cleaning up at Wanmin Restaurant, (run by the one and only Xiangling) in return for her cooking, you an amazing dinner which she refused to let you pay for.

"Thank you for helping, Y/N, I'm so glad you got to eat here again!" Xiangling grins at you, picking up Guoba, she was also ready to go home.

"No problem, Xiangling, it was a pleasure, thank you again for the food"

"Shhh! Don't mention it, I'm heading off to Mondstadt again tomorrow, I am going back to ask Draff if I can hunt in Springvale again, the meat there is just so good!" the girl said, almost drooling.

"Uhh," Paimon said, Xiangling sure had a passion for food.

"Well we better leave, we have a long walk to the Wangshu Inn" 

"What! You're going there now, but it's so late" Xiangling shrieked.

"Don't worry, we will be safe, I wouldn't let anything happen to Paimon, anyways we have roughed it many times out at night" you joke but Xiangling seemed to be a bit nervous.

"Well, alright, if you say so, be safe!" Xiangling called out as you and Paimon left the restaurant.

"Bye Xiangling!" Paimon waved.

The sun was quickly disappearing and you and Paimon were quickly making your way out of the city, you didn't need to make trouble with the milleth and had to explain yourself for the umpteenth time when you just wanted to get back and talk to Verr.