Chapter 3

Vihaan' Pov:

"Shanaya this is mom, dad and my sister Shivani and all of you this is Shanaya" I introduced them to Shanaya. Shanaya then introduced us to her parents. My family had already met Mr.&Mrs. Mittal but I had not. After all the introduction we all were just generally talking.

Shivani's pov

Shanaya is fair with perfect height and figure. She is beautiful and  does not have attitude like other girls. She has brown eyes with thick straight black hair. She had let them loose.She was wearing a black sleeveless gown and carried a golden clutch. Her voice is very sweet and when she talks  she gets dimples just like my brother. They both look cute together and are very much in love.

After some time drinks were offered when all of us were just catching up. Mr.Mittal was very happy that Shanaya chose Vihaan. Even my parents were happy. My mom just loved Shanaya.  She was introducing Shanaya to all her friends and dad and Mr.Mittal were talking to all the associates.  I then introduced Shanya to Ayaan they both were  talking about what they do and all just then I saw someone staring at me from far and it was Aarav. I smiled and he smiled back. God I don't know what's with him and the looks that he gives. Even Vihaan joined the three of us and he then saw Aarav there so he called him also.  I din't want to be there when Aarav was coming so I was thinking what to say and leave and just then dad called me to start the announcement and I was like thank God.

I went on stage and requested everyone to take their seats. Once everyone was settled I started by stating how happy I was that Vihaan was back and how I am looking forward to work with him as he has always been my idol. Then I told them that we are going to launch Vihaan in our business and I called  dad to give the other details. Dad came and thanked everyone for coming. He  told how happy he was that Vihaan is back and will be joining us soon. I had never seen him so happy. He said that he is looking forward to work with the two of us. Then he called Vihaan on stage. We both hugged him. Dad announced that from now Vihaan is the new  M.D of our company.  Everyone there clapped. Vihaan hugged dad. Dad then told that he has got many proposals  for a new project which Vihaan will head so if anybody else has any offer can approach and Vihaan will choose one amongst those offers according to his interest.  Dad then looked at Vihaan and gave him the mike.

Vihaan told how he feels to be back and that he is really excited to work. He then said how much he missed us and he wants to take this company to great heights so that he can make our parents proud. Everyone was happy and they clapped.  Dad and Vihaan went down everyone congratulated him and hugged him. Dad was introducing him to all the clients and then when all of it was over we went to have dinner.

On the dinner table it was Vihaan, Shanaya, Dad, mom, Mr.&Mrs. Mittal and me. I wanted to call even Ayaan  but I couldn't for obvious reasons.  I was sitting in the corner and I felt someone standing next to me I looked up and saw it was Aarav as usual he was still staring.  God why does he have to stare.  Do I look scary? I was thinking all this just then I heard Vihaan telling him to join us. He sat next to me as there was an empty seat. I felt so uncomfortable. Nobody has ever stared at me so much.  Just to distract myself I was asking Shanaya how they both met and what happened,  who proposed etc. She answered all my questions and in between they both were looking at each other and blushing. God they both are so adorable together. Coming back to their love story they were in the same class and same gang. They used to hang out and started liking each other. Not sure about each others feelings they never told anything to each other. Just a month back Vihaan proposed to her on her birthday and she said a yes. I got reminded of Ayaan and then I was looking for him but I could not find him I was going to call him just then I received his text  "had to go leave because of an emergency.Will call you tomorrow." I was upset that  he had left without telling a bye but at the same time I hoped everything was fine. I replied him asking "Is it something serious?". Within a minute I got his reply "Everything is fine. I'll tell you tomorrow.I love you ♥".  I smiled after seeing his message and replied " I love u too ♥".