Chapter 15

Shivani's POV:

I was shaken. I couldn't believe my ears... I was hoping it was all a dream. A very bad dream... but I was wrong... It was reality.. All that was actually happening.. Ayaan was leaving me and going..... First it was my parents and now Ayaan.. I couldn't understand why all this was happening to me... My tears weren't stopping.. But it was my fault.. I was stupid.. really stupid.. All this while I couldn't find out that Ayaan was in a serious relationship before.. I didn't know whom to believe now. I followed my heart and now it's broken. I don't think I can ever come out of this.. But then life goes on... Ayaan is moving on. I don't want to but I have to... I cannot stay here anymore. Already a lot of people had seen me cry.. I did not want to create a scene. So I decided to leave the café. For one last time I looked at Ayaan... He also had tears in his eyes... I wanted to hug him but I started heading towards the door and left the café. My tears weren't stopping.. I didn't know how to handle myself. I got into a taxi and was on my way home. I have to calm myself.. I cannot enter home like this.. If mom or bhai see me like this, I don't think I will be able to hide the truth from them. I started wiping my tears but they weren't stopping. I was trying really hard to stop them... By the time I reached home I somehow managed to stop crying. After the cab dropped me I waited outside for sometime to make myself look normal, then I started walking inside.

I entered the house and I could hear bhai, dad and mom talking. Dad was back from Bombay. I started worrying because I was sure they'll figure out something is wrong with me within minutes. I looked at myself on my phones camera and I was shocked. My eyes were red and puffy.. I was thinking of what to tell them when they ask me. I stood there thinking and bhai saw me.

Vihaan : Shivani? Why are you standing there ? Come here. See dad is back. We were waiting for you. How was your lunch?

Ranjith : Shivani beta come here. See what I got for you.

I just stood there thinking of what to say. I had to think of a good reason because I knew they all would get worried seeing me like this.

Mohina: Shivani, what happened? Why are you not coming here? Are you fine?

Shivani: All of them were calling, so I went there. I went and hugged dad because at this point I needed that. When I hugged him, tears weren't stopping. I was scared that they would see it so I immediately wiped them.

Ranjith: What happened beta? Are you okay?

Shivani: Nothing dad. I am fine. I was just happy to see you here.

Ranjith: Shivani, why are your eyes red? You were crying?

Vihaan: Yeah Shivani, what happened to you? Why are you crying? Did Aarav tell you something?

Shivani: I did not know what to say.. I was thinking what to say. I wanted to tell them what actually happened but I knew it would break them so I did not want to tell. I wanted to tell bhai it was Ayaan and not Aarav but I couldn't... I was just standing there. There was water in my eyes and my tears were going to start dropping any minute...

Mohina: Shivani, what happened beta? Why are you not saying anything? I am getting worried... Please tell me what happened. I went to Shivani and hugged her.

Shivani: Mom came and hugged me. Tears started falling. I knew I was getting weak and I cannot hide this from them anymore.. Bhai and dad came next to me. Three of them hugged me. I could see they were worried... But I was helpless. My tears were not stopping and I couldn't tell them the truth, So I told them that I was missing my parents a lot today... That was the only reason they would believe..

Three of them just hugged me and started consoling me.. I then told them that I needed some me time and went up to my room.. I opened the door and locked my room and jumped on the bed and started crying out loud. Everything in my life was over. I never thought I would ever love someone but I did fall in love and then this happened.. I was feeling very low. I just kept crying and I didn't realize when I slept.

Vihaan: Mom I am really worried for Shivani. What happened to her suddenly? She was normal in the morning.

Mohina: Yeah beta. She was fine before she left. I don't know what happened. We don't even know if her parents are the real reason.

Vihaan: I'll call Aarav and ask if he knows something. Only he can tell us what happened to her suddenly. I took my phone to call Aarav.

Aarav: I reached Shivani's house. I'll ask her what happened. Why she suddenly left. And if I can, I'll express my feelings to her today. I parked my car and was getting out when I got Vihaan's call. I picked up his call.

Vihaan: Hello Aarav?

Aarav: Yeah Vihaan? I am outside your house I am just coming in.

Vihaan: Oh you're here already? Great, I wanted to speak to you. Come in then we'll talk.

Aarav: Okay, I am coming.