Chapter 7

The restaurant was on the third floor so we took the elevator. At the entrance the manager welcomed us. He knew me all thanks to Ayaan. I introduced him to Vihaan and Aarav. He took us to our table. It was a table for four. There were two couches on either side of the table. I was sitting in the corner Vihaan was sitting next to me and Aarav was opposite to us. The waiter came to take our order. As soon as he came, Vihaan asked him to get aloo paratha and dal makhani without even seeing the menu, the waiter was giving all weird looks possible. The waiter then looked at me. I said "I'll tell you in sometime" and before he could ask Aarav, he asked him to get Vihaan' s order as bhai was getting all hungry and desperate!The waiter smiled and went.

Aarav: "Shivani is there any dish that you could suggest I am kind of lost. Not seen all these dishes in a very long time." I said politely looking at her.

I laughed when he said "haven't seen it in a long time. "

Shivani: "Umm. I think then you should go for kulcha and malai kofta or kadai paneer. And Hyderabadi dum biriyaani is a must try but if you like aaloo ka paratha then trust me this is the best place for it. Its delicious. Especially when they put extra butter in it. Oh God!" That's heaven. I said with a mouth watering look on my face.

Aarav: "Really? Its that good? Uh. Then I think I'll go with paratha and biriyaani. Hyderabadi biriyaani is my favourite." I said with soo much excitement as if only food can make me happy. Actually its only partial happiness. But today I am very happy because I am with Shivani.

Shivani : "Yes. Go for it then . Its completely worth it. "

Shivani's POV

I then called the waiter and ordered two parathas for Aarav and me. One Hyderabadi biriyaani and one Pasta. Ten minutes later Vihaan's paratha came. And OMG! You should have seen the look on his face when he saw extra cheese with butter on the paratha. He literally pounced on it and he loved it. Looking at him eating like that, Aarav and I were really feeling very hungry. Lucky us, we got our food within the next ten minutes. God! Three of us were actually feeling it and eating like we have never seen food. Suddenly Vihaan's phone rang. It was Shanaya. He directed her to come in. She was early so she decided to join us. She came met us and ordered juice. She din't wanna eat anything because she ate something already but yes she tasted the paratha and she loved it. Obviously mine because Vihaan and Aarav are very protective about their food or rather paratha. All of us were done and full. The waiter got the bill, I paid and we all left. Vihaan and Shanaya were going for a movie and yes I'll drive back to office with Aarav because he din't get his car. God is always so kind to me! We both sat in the car and left for office. Now I don't know till what level will I screw up.