Chapter 13

We both were looking at the menu trying to figure out what to order.

Shivani: "Umm.. any thoughts?"

Aarav: "Yeah.. I think I'll have kulcha and paneer butter masala for now. What about you?"

Shivani: "Hmm. I was thinking of rumali roti and sabji. For now we'll order this."

We called for the waiter and placed the order.Then as usual there was awkward silence but I don't know why Aarav was smiling to glory.I din't know today's theme was candle light lunch otherwise I would have definitely come here with Ayaan once, that reminds me I haven't spoken to him yet, God knows why he is not picking my calls. I checked my phone if he had dropped me a message but no he din't.I was sad.

Aarav POV

We ordered the food and she was behaving normal like the theme made no difference to her or even if not difference she at least didn't feel awkward. Thinking that I was smiling and I think she saw  me then she started checking her phone... probably because she was waiting for somebody's message... for whom she preponed the lunch.. I became very upset...

Lunch had come. The waiter served us.

Shivani: "You like the food?"

Aarav: " Yeah! The food is delicious.. I love it. I am having this kind of Indian food god knows after how long. I missed this soo much. It's really good. I think my months workout will all go for a waste now" I said jokingly.

Shivani: I laughed at his last statement," yeah very true but it's worth it so don't think about it now"

Aarav: "Yea I am not" , I said taking the biggest paneer in my mouth

Aarav POV

Then we decided to order our favorite Biriyani. How does one not have it we thought :p  It was the usual Hyderabadi Dum Biriyani. So once we placed the order, I thought it was time for me to start getting comfortable with her.