Chapter 6

Shivani's POV

I thought of taking them to Royal Vega. This restaurant has opened recently and it serves delicious Indian food which is Vihaan and my favourite,not sure of Aarav's choice though but I am sure after a long stay abroad he will love it too. I love this restaurant more because this is the place where Ayaan and I had our first date, he proposed to me here.I loved the food so much that Ayaan was teasing me saying I told him a yes because of the food. God he is soo funny. I just couldn't stop laughing when he said that. Coming back to reality, I called up the restaurant to make reservations. Meanwhile Vihaan had gone to his cabin to get his phone. I called my driver to get my car to the entrance. Three of us went down in the elevator. My car was waiting at the entrance. I asked the driver to give me the key and told him that he could go out in the meantime. I was going to drive, Vihaan was sitting in the passenger seat and Aarav was behind. All this while there was silence.I started the car and we were heading to the restaurant. The restaurant was 30 mins away.

Vihaan : "So where are we going Shivani? "I asked curiously.

Shivani : "Royal Vega. Its opened recently and I must tell you the food is yummy. I am sure you will love it,You know the best dish there is your favourite dal makhani with alot of butter and cheeseeee." I said stressing on cheese because Vihaan is addicted to cheese.He likes it when they put cheese in his food and if there is no cheese he calls for it. So basically at the end of it he gets cheese in his food.

Vihaan: Dal makhani and Aaloo paratha? I am excited, how far is it ?I am super hungry can't wait for a long time.

Shivani: "It will take 25 mins, but if there is traffic even longer."

Vihaan: Take us through the shortcut if there is any, I am starving" I said with a sad look that I give when am hungry.

Shivani: "Bhai it is worth the wait." I said playfully.

Aarav : Why do I feel left out? And why wasn't my choice asked? " I asked demandingly as if it was my right.

Shivani:" You feel left out because we did not engage you in our conversation" I said and laughed.And your choice wasn't asked because of the way you were teasing me today."I said honestly in a tone that made me sound pissed. I still don't know why did I reply to him that way, I am sure he must be thinking I took that to heart which is not the fact.God what is wrong with me? Why do I act like a fool in front of him?

Aarav:"Oh so madam found the truth bitter? If you think I am going to apologize then you wish baby. Maybe someday you get lucky. Btw, my favourite cuisine is Italian and continental though I can still manage Indian saying just for the future." I said all this in one stretch.

Shivani: "I have so many better things to do rather than wishing for your apology."I said in the same irritated tone.

Vihaan: God you guys stop it. Why are you both fighting like kids. You both are fun loving it does not feel good to see both of you fighting. I have a solution to this. Aarav next time we will go the place you decide and we'll make sure you are not ignored" and I laughed thinking how I had to convince these adults just like how a mother will convince her child for any of his demand. Shivani he was just teasing you he didn't mean it. So now both of you relax.

My phone beeped indicating I got a message. I opened it.

Shanaya: Are you busy?

Vihaan: No. On my way to a restaurant for lunch. Where are you?

Shanaya: Lunch with? I am at home getting bored. If you're free we can go out somewhere.

Vihaan: Shivani and Aarav. Join us for lunch. From here we will go directly.

Shanaya: Great. Can't make it for lunch you guys carry on, message me the address where you are going I'll pick you up in an hour and a half.

Vihaan: Why can't you come?

Shanaya: Because I want my boyfriend to spend some time with his sister and friend . I am just being dramatic. I have some work . You guys have fun and miss me :P

Vihaan: Haha. Surely! Love you :* I'll text the address.

Shanaya: Lurve ya too :* Cool. See ya!

Shivani's POV:

I was so irritated with myself for behaving that way. I don't understand why did I get so offended for that joke. I am so embarrassed it's not funny. I should not have sidelined him that way. But then how dare he tell me I am nervous that too because he is around. Self obsessed foreign returned! I still can't believe it Vihaan had to get in and shut both of us. I don't remember me talking to somebody like this even in school where Vihaan had to come in. Thinking this I turned to right and saw Vihaan blushing and texting someone I am sure it must be Shanaya that reminded me of my surprise Ayyaan going to send. No possible surprise is coming to my mind. I am looking forward to it. I heard bhai calling me.

Vihaan: Shivani can you give me the address of the restaurant?

Shivani: 'Yeah. Royal Vega-Radisson Blue Marina, Connaught Place, New Delhi. But why ?

Vihaan: Shanaya is getting bored so she will pick me up from the restaurant and then we will go somewhere.

Shivani: Ohhhhh. Why don't you ask her join us?

Vihaan: I asked her but she said she has some work so she will not be able to make it.

Aarav: I am sure that is not the truth, he has stopped her from coming because he wants to keep her all for himself. He used to do the same in college.

Shivani:"Am so glad you didn't tell it was your charm that stopped her from coming" and I bursted out laughing.

This time even Vihaan joined me and he told Aarav"You don't realise what you have gotten yourself into, she is not going to spare you brother" having said that he laughed.

I was soo enjoying this.I wanted to see Aarav's expression he didn't look sad or offended but he was smiling as if he has got what he wanted from a long time. Aarav saw me looking at him he smiled and then winked. He was actually very charming and addictive but as you know the name I earned for myself for my weird behaviour I took my eyes off. Within a minutes time  we had reached. We got down the car,I gave the key to the guard standing there and we entered inside.