Chapter 5

Shivani: "Ayaan?" I said and hugged him.

Ayaan:  " Hi" and kissed on my forehead.

Shivani: I was really very happy to see him. I apologised to him as I could not come to meet him.

Ayaan: "Its okay,there is no need to apologise." he held my hand.

 We both  sat on the sofa so that we could talk. I asked him how was his friend. He said he was fine now. He apologised to me because he left yesterday without telling me.I was actually very pissed with him last night but I don't know how I forgot about it today. I obviously couldn't tell him that so I told him that he has to make it up for that and I got up just to make it more real and serious. I have never acted like that either with him or with anyone so I din't exactly know if what I was doing was over acting or it was normal. I started walking to my table when he caught my wrist and pulled me on him. I was on his lap.He whispered to me "are you ready for my style of making up". I blushed and I could feel I was turning red.I did not reply. I din't know what he was upto.I was trying to release my hand but he would tighten his grip so it was difficult for me to get it released. Luckily my cabin doors weren't transparent. If it was then we would have grabbed a lot of unwanted attention. He was coming very close to me and I would still try to release my hand but I failed. He was about to kiss my lips when we heard someone's footsteps and the door opened....

'Shivani" Vihaan said

Thank god we heard the footsteps and I immediately stood up. Ayaan was seated on the sofa.

"Yea bhai" I said and Aarav entered...

Vihaan saw Ayyan and said "Hey Ayaan. How are you?"

Ayaan:" I am good. How are you?" 

Vihaan : "I am great.I am sorry if I had disturbed you both but I had to discuss something with you Shivani."

Ayaan: "Not at all. I was just going to leave." he said with a sarcastic smile.

Shivani: I looked at Ayaan thinking only both of us knew what was going to happen if they both wouldn't have come now. I was thinking about our first unsuccessful kiss and turning red and heard someone call my name. It was Ayaan he was telling "bye" to me and when he reached to the door he winked at me. I could just smile because blushing would have been so weird. When Ayaan had gone I asked Vihaan what he wanted to discuss with me.

He asked both of us(Aarav and me) to sit and then he would discuss. So three of us sat

Vihaan: Aarav is looking for partnership for his new business he told this to me yesterday so I had asked him to come to office today so that we could discuss about it. Aarav said that he plans to open an investment firm which would provide investments to the companies which were doing really well at one point of time but have now failed due to poor skills and less capital. We would study about the company and suggest them what they can do so that their company can do well again. In case they want to sell the company we would buy it and then once we have taken it to its heights either we sell it or continue to own it.He has also got the list of a few companies which requires investment. I really liked his idea. What do you think.

Shivani: I love the idea bhai. Nice thought Aarav.These types of companies will really have good scope as today there are so many companies where you could invest which would  be profitable. 

Vihaan: Great now that even you have liked the idea am sure even dad would like it. Aarav Once dad is back we will talk to him and then I think we can start with our work. Until then we will find out about such companies.

Shivani:  Yeah you both have really have a lot of research to do. In case you need any help let me know. My phone beeped at that time indicating I got a message. I opened the message it was from Ayaan. " I am sorry I couldn't make it up to you. so I am sending something for you. Let me know how you liked it. See you soon.
Love you
I blushed. I was really very excited to see what he had sent. It feels too good when you know that you mean something to someone.

Someone was tapping my shoulder I looked to see it was Vihaan.

Vihaan:  Shivani what happened? Where are you lost?

Shivani: Nothing bhai just got a text from an old friend.

Vihaan:  Okay. It's almost time for lunch. Let's go somewhere for lunch.

I instantly said no.
Vihaan and Aarav were stunned at my spontaneous reply.

 Vihaan: Why are you telling no? Do you have other plans?

Shivani: No I don't have any plans its just that I have a lot of work to do and even dad is not here. So you both carry on we will go on some other day. 

My real reason was not work it was Ayaan's message.

Vihaan: Oh come on. It's just a lunch. Once we are done you come back and do your work. 

Aarav:  Vihaan, Shivani is just not able to take the fact that she is going to have lunch with two hot desirable men. She is nervous so she is just giving work as an excuse.
They both laughed.

Shivani: I looked at Aarav and he was staring at me and then he winked. I was like what the hell is wrong with him. I mean I get it we both talked a lot today but that does not mean he gets so comfortable with me. Anyway I had to come out of all this nervous tag.
I said if you think so you have highly mistaken Aarav.

Aarav: Oh yes,I am sorry you must be used to Vihaan but not me so that's why you're nervous. 

And this time they both were laughing even more.

I was just standing there thinking what is he trying to tell. Does he think I get nervous when he is around or I act uncomfortable around him or I  can't take attention from him so I act weird. I din't know what he meant but whatever it was it was not the fact. I mean I know that something happens to me when he is around and my behaviour changes but that is supposed to be known only to me not anyone else.

Shivani:  Aarav you're just giving a lot of importance to yourself.
Having said, that I looked at him he raised his eyebrows with a little sarcastic smile on his face. 

Did I really make it so obvious? I was thinking in my head.

Aarav: Okay Shivani. If you say so. 
Aarav was gonna say something more but Vihaan interrupted..

Vihaan: Stop it you two. Shivani we are going only for lunch. We will come back soon. Then you do your work. Pleaseee..

Aarav:  "Come Shivani it will be fun", he said that seriously.
How does he change his tone and mood so fast? When both of them asked me I couldn't be an adamant bitch so I agreed.

Shivani: Okay. Let's go. I'll take both of you to Delhi's best restaurant.