Chapter 4

Shivani's POV

Aarav was my guest,I had to make sure he was comfortable so I asked him if he wants anything he said he din't. Vihaan, Shanaya and Aarav were just having conversations across the table to which all of us were listening and enjoying because Aarav was pulling Vihaan's leg. God Vihaan is such a cutie. Aarav was a fun loving guy.I never knew Aarav was this type of a guy.When I met him I thought he must be some serious serious type of guy who will talk only business but he was completely opposite to that. After sometime we all decided to leave as it was getting late. Shanaya and her family left,Vihaan and my parents went to drop them till their car and I was left there with Aarav. I told him that even we should go down. Before leaving I thanked the hotel manager for the arrangements and service. We both were going down in the lift.There was awkward silence between us. This wasn't for long as the lift's recorded message broke the silence stating that we had reached and the door opened.  Aarav indicated me to go out first showing how much of  gentleman he is. When we came out I saw my family standing so we went to them. Aarav told bye to us and left then even we left.

After reaching home all of us were very tired so we went to bed.

The next morning I got up early because today was going to be Vihaan's first day in office.I was very excited about it.  I quickly took my shower got dressed and went down. Everyone was up by then. Dad and Vihaan were sitting in the breakfast table and waiting for mom and me. Mom was in the pooja room to get kumkum for tilak. We all had our breakfast.  Then mom gave sugar curd  to Vihaan as it is a hindu tradition and considered to be auspicious.

I left for office. Vihaan and dad would go to the temple and then come. I had to go soon to see if everything was set.

When Vihaan reached office there were a few staff members who were waiting in the entrance with bouquets.Vihaan came and dad introduced Vihaan as the new M.D. Then we went to Vihaan's cabin. It was exactly opposite to mine. When all this was going,someone entered with a bouquet in his hand. It was Aarav. I was shocked. He said hi to me, I  greeted back. He then went to Vihaan and gave him the bouquet, hugged and congratulated him. They both were talking and then  dad told Vihaan that he'll show him the office now because dad was leaving to  Bombay in the afternoon. He wanted to show the office to Vihaan. Vihaan asked Aarav to wait for him as he would be back in sometime. While going Vihaan asked me to be with Aarav.I then showed him Vihaan's cabin and later took him to my cabin. We both sat there,I called for coffee.

Shivani:  "How come you're here so early?" I asked curiously.

Aarav: " Vihaan was looking for a project and I was looking for partnership. I told Vihaan last night. he asked him to come here today so that we can discuss about it" he said blissfully.

Our conversation was interrupted when the coffee had come, I served him.He was sounding to be a really sweet guy. He asked me what are the new places to visit in Delhi and then we were just randomly having conversation. Half an hour later Vihaan had come I didn't even realise that we both were talking for half an hour. Aarav was fun. I mean we were not at all silent. Someway or the other we found topics which is good. I mean if you meet someone for the second time and there is no awkward silence and your not stuck like oh my god what do we talk now types. 

Vihaan took Aarav to his cabin. I started with my work and  suddenly my phone rang. It was Ayaan. I picked up

Shivani: "Hey Ayaan. What had happened yesterday.?" I asked him anxiously.

Ayaan: " One of my friend had met with an accident so I had gone to the hospital." he said sadly.

Shivani: "Oh! How is he now?" I asked him worried.

Ayaan: "Luckily nothing serious.He will get discharged in a day or two. Anyway chuck all that I want to meet you today." he said

Shivani : " I can't meet you because I have a lot of work  plus its Vihaan's first day and dad is also not here so I don't think it can be possible today." I said apologetically.

Ayaan: " Oh Okay.We'll meet some other day then." I said and kept the call.

For the next one hour I was busy working when someone knocked my door. I asked them to come in and I was surprised to see Ayaan.