Chapter 20

~after breakfast~

"Thanks, Yoongi hyung for breakfast" I smiled getting up from the table and started to gather everyone's plates. "no problem tae tae, how are you feeling now?" yoongi asked concern laced in his voice. "yeah a little better, thanks hyung" I smiled before I walked away with the dishes into the kitchen.

💜Yoongi's POV💜

After food, everyone but Tae went into the front room to watch a film while Jin rests. We were sat waiting for tae to watch the film and I was starting to think about what Tae was doing in the kitchen as he was taking a long time to come out. "Tae you good in there?" I shouted out only to see Tae walk out with a small pout on his face. "what's wrong tae?" I asked tilting my head slightly, I see him coo slightly before pouting again. "There isn't any popcorn or snacks" Tae pouted as he made his way to the door and put on his coat. "so I'm gonna go to the shops to get some, any specific requests?" Tae asked looking at the others. "oo can we get some sprite" Hobi asked buzzing. "And banana milk" kookie pipped up. "okay I'll get that, you don't have to wait for me, I shouldn't belong anyway" tae said before I saw Tae nod before leaving the dorm.

💜Taehyung's POV💜

I was walking down the street just zoned out in my own little world. I was just going over the events of this morning, trying to figure out why I am feeling so drained of energy, all I recall doing is putting that fire out in the kitchen as well as assisting Jin Hyung with his first shift. I continued to ponder as I made my way around the store grabbing snacks and making sure to grab kookie's banana milk and Hobi Hyungs sprite before going to the checkout. "Hi, will this be all?" The lady at the till asked with a smile. "Uh yeah thanks" I replied returning the smile. "would you like any of our chocolates today?" She asked, "uh no thanks, can I have a bag please?" I asked seeing her nod before giving me a bag to which I just placed my stuff in the bag before paying, saying a quick bye and leaving. As I walked out of the shop I thought about getting something from the bakery down the street so I swiftly changed my direction and started making my way towards the bakery. I was only halfway there walking across the road when I started to get light-headed and my vision started to get blurry, it felt like everything went in slow motion as my vision started to get blurry and the last thing I heard was a car horn before everything went black.