Chapter 7

I woke up gasping for air. I sat up and started to calm my breathing. I then felt my now wet cheeks and wiped away the tears from my cheeks "i-it was just a n-nightmare Tae you are okay n-now" I mumbled to myself before looking around and seeing concerned faces. "Taehyungie are you okay?" Yoongi asked I just nodded not really wanting to say anything " 'M fine just a n-nightmare" I said thinking back to my Flashback. " 'm going to go sleep now okay?" I said as I got up and walked to my room. I got myself into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next day. I sat up and wiped my cheeks only to feel them drenched in my tears. Why was I crying? I thought as I brushed away my tears. I stood up and grabbed some clothes before heading to the bathroom to shower. After I showered and got changed I walked into the front room where I saw everyone but Yoongi sat down "Morning Tae" Jin said as he saw me "Morning" I said as I sat down "so what are we doing today?" I asked "We are going to the awards!" Hoseok beamed "Grammy?" Yoongi asked as he entered the room everyone laughed until Namjoon spoke up "Yes it is the Grammy" I looked at Yoongi to see him beaming his beautiful gummy smile. "Well the awards are in an hour so we shall go once Tae and Yoongs have eaten" Jin announced handing me and Yoongi (A breakfast food of ur choice).

~

After breakfast we headed out and straight to the awards place. Once we entered the main room someone approached us. "Hey it's bts right?" The guy who was my height asked "Yes that's us" Namjoon said. "Okay well it's nice to meet you all can I talk to V about something important please" The man asked I nodded before walking with him out of the main room down some corridors "Hey where are we going?" I asked getting a bit anxious as something didn't feel right. "Oh I just wanted to show you something before I told you about something important" the man said, I nodded and shyly followed still unsure of what to do, whether I should follow or go back. The guy saw me getting anxious so he spoke up "don't worry not much further now" he reassured. He lead me to a room it was dark at first but he said that it was a surprise and lights will go on in a minute. Starting to get more anxious I turned around to leave until I felt someone grab me by my shoulders and pull me back throwing me against a wall. I then heard the click sound signalling that the door had just got locked. "Now Tae~ it's not going to hurt you...not much anyway as long as you do as I say" a voice erupted from the darkness "w-what do y-you want f-from me?" I asked my voice shaking "Oh nothing to much just for you to be quiet" the guy said. After he spoke I felt something hit my head really hard that my head was spinning and I had fallen on the floor. My eyes started to get heavy and just like that I was knocked out not before I heard him laugh and say "Thank you for letting me take control of your life. Guys change him into that outfit and give me his clothes and take him to our Base, bye bye now Tae have fun~" I tried to sit up but I couldn't move "n-no P-please let me g-go" I stuttered trying to get out of the peoples grip and head to the door to run.

~

Next moment I woke up and my hands and legs are tied up with rope and in tied to a chair. I looked around the room but couldn't see anything as it was really dark. I looked down at my body to see that I am no longer in the clothes that I was in at the awards but in some skin tight white top and bottoms. "W-where am I?" I said my voice breaking due to waking up and anxiety. "We are in a place where we can never leave I'm afraid" a voice spoke out his voice sounding faint and hopeless. "W-who are you" I demanded "Oh I'm Eric but you probably won't believe me so it's fine" I thought to myself why wouldn't I believe him...wait... "Eric? Like Eric from Theboyz? But I thought you-" I stuttered out "Yes I so say 'died' but the truth is that that guy who took you here faked my death and is probably planning the same for you" Eric explained "W-what! M-my death!" I yelled trying to get out of the grip. "Yeah well I'll come and get you out of that right now but just promise not to do anything stupid" Eric said I nodded tears pricking at my eyes from this reason. "I...I can't die..." Just as Eric untied me the lights turned on and a TV screen turned on to the Grammy awards. We looked at the screen my eyes widened at the sight. "T-that imposter he...he...is getting close to my Yoongs..." I cried. I felt someone pull me into a hug "I will try to get you out of here I can't let him do this to you like he did to me. I promise" Eric whispered in my ear. "N-no we will both get out of here" I whispered back in his ear.