Chapter 1

"Yah Jiminie hyung get back here and give it back!" I yelled as I chased the pink-haired boy around the living room. "sorry no can do Taehyungie not until you tell me your secret~~" Jimin teased running around with my notebook. he headed around the table towards the sofa. I cut him off by jumping over the empty sofa in front of him causing him to shriek in surprise and stumble whilst he tried to turn around quickly gaining his balance as he sprinted away towards the kitchen.  "Jimin hyung please give it back!!" I yelled with a sad but annoyed tone. "what's going on here?" Jin hyung said stopping Jimin and I in our tracks. "He won't give me back my notepad!" "he won't tell me his secret," Me and Jimin said at the same time. "Jimin give Taehyung back his notepad and he doesn't have to tell anyone his secret if he doesn't want to," Jin said in his motherly scolding voice. "but-" "no buts Jimin, Tae has his right to keep things to himself" Jin reasoned as Jimin and I nodded along listening to him. I grabbed my notebook from Jimin and walked straight to my room shutting the door behind me and locking it. I walked over to my bed and threw myself onto the bed and allowed my tears that had welled up in my eyes to fall. I was led there silently crying I heard someone softly knock on the door. "G-go a-away!" I stuttered choking on my tears. I heard someone sigh before footsteps of the person head away from the door. I turned over onto my side and clutched onto my notebook and held it tightly to my chest as if I was going to die and it would save me. I clutched it so tight but gently as if it was a delicate piece of glass and it would shatter if I held on too tight. I managed to calm down my breathing and wiped away the tears off of my cheeks before flicking my notebook to the first clean page, I reached over to my bedside table and picked up a pen and started writing.

Dear me, Today was a little nerve-racking, I mean one minute me and Jimin Hyung was just chilling on my bed playing some video games when he randomly asked me if I had a secret and I just nodded too focused on the game in front of me to realise that he had gotten up and grabbed this notebook when I saw him about to open it I ran over to him quickly and attempted to grab it but he ran around my room asking me what my secret was but... I'm not going to tell him...I can't tell anyone this secret...not after what happened last time...even remembering it gives me the chills and makes me tear up but yeah then he ran out of the room and I screamed after him but Jin managed to get Jimin to give me this notebook back and managed to get Jimin to lay off of my secret but I can't help but think that he's still going to ask me about it and try to find this notebook...I ran to my room after that though and cried I can't handle that situation again...not after what happened last time...the memory that still gives me nightmares anyways Bye for now until later bye xxxx

I closed my book and scanned around the room for a secure place to hide my journal and my eyes landed on a loose board on the ceiling, I pulled up my chair and gently pushed the loose board aside and placed my journal on top of the adjacent board and moved the loose border back to its place along with the chair back to the desk and sat down on the bed sighing. I just layed there until I heard my door unlock and open to see Yoongi Hyung stood there with a slightly concerned look on his face. "Tae Tae? Are you okay?" He asked walking into my room shutting the door behind him. I shook my head and looked at my lap as tears pricked my eyes once more. I saw him start to panic a little when he saw me on the verge of tears. "Taehyungie it's okay please don't cry" Yoongi said before gently wrapping his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "Taehyungie it's okay just breathe and explain to me what happend" Yoongi said awkwardly rubbing my back hoping that it would help me calm down. I took a few deep breaths before speaking. "J-jiminie asked m-me if I had a s-secret and I nodded then he w-went to open m-my journal but when I c-caught him he k-kept asking what m-my s-secret was then h-he ran off with the j-journal I c-chased him until Jin made him give it b-back t-to me" I stuttered choking on my tears. He just sighed rubbing my back and whispering sweet comforting things in my ear hoping to calm me down which seemed to work as my breathing stabilised and I was no longer crying he pulled out of the hug and I rested my head on his shoulder as I started to close my eyes now feeling sleepy. "Tae Tae how about you take a nap and I will wake you when dinner/Tea/supper is ready (A/N : idk what you guys call it but I call it Tea) I nodded sleepily before crawling into bed and drifting off to sleep.