Chapter 9

~about 4 months later~

💜Taehyung's POV💜

Groaning I open my eyes to see Eric crouched down by my side trying to wrap something around my side which has become the usual scene every couple of weeks. "ah Tae you're awake that's great oh um...I'm just wrapping this around your side so you don't bleed out" Eric informed when he noticed that I was awake. I gave a small nod before sitting up with a groan slipping out my mouth due to the pain. "Eric...how long have you been here for?" I asked generally curious. "um...I'm not sure um... probably 1 year and a half" Eric said shrugging his shoulders before sitting down next to me. I looked at him shocked. I may have only been here for a few months now but I have already had it rough here and I'm sure that if Eric wasn't here I would have most probably given up hope of escaping this place. It's been torture here especially when every time they are going to an award I am forced to watch him flirt and get close with my Yoongi. Yes, you read that correctly My Yoongi. it took me a while to realise but Eric has helped me realise that I do in fact have feelings for Yoongi and as much as I have been in denial of my feelings I've finally come to terms with my feelings for him. "how...how have you managed to survive for that long?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. "I- I honestly don't know but all I do know is that since you have been here I've been more motivated to escape even if there is no more Eric there is still Son YoungJae," Eric said with a small smile. I smiled back. "well we can always figure out a way to bring that Eric back if you wanted too" I replied keeping my smile as I looked at Eric, my new dongsaeng who I will try to protect. He's 5 years younger than me and since I've been here he's done nothing but looked after me and I feel like it's time to act like the Hyung I should be and repay by getting us both out of here.

I look around the room that I've probably scanned a dozen times before my eyes land on a window that has bars on it. I stand up abruptly and walk over to the window letting out small hisses of pain. I felt Eric's or should I say YoungJae's eyes on me the whole time whilst I examined the small window which was just big enough for us to fit through if the bars weren't there. I couldn't get a good view of where we were due to the window being the same level as the ground above meaning that we were underground. As I was examining the window trying to take in as much as the window had to offer I started to think. Jeno just left after our session as he calls it and he shouldn't be here for another 2-3 weeks as I know the schedule should be busy as its nearing comeback season I just wonder how he's been able to hide for so long but apart from that it gives me a few days to rest and try to get as much strength as possible as I plan to break or at least bend those bars just wide enough for us to get out of here. "hey Tae - Hyung what are you thinking about?" YoungJae asked "oh um...I just figured a way we could get out of here" I say turning round to face YoungJae with a smile on my face before approaching him. "but first I need to rest up for a couple of days" I inform before laying down on the bed and instantly sleeping.

~time skip brought to you by Jae's amazing vocals~

Its been about 2 days now and I've finally approached the small window with the small table that was in the room. I placed down the table before standing in it and using as much strength as I could to break off the bars which I was able to break one-off but only bend 2 away leaving a big enough gap for us to slip through. I then started pushing the window using as much of the strength I had left to rip it off of its hinges. After I jumped down off of the table I turn to face YoungJae who is still sleeping before approaching him and gently shaking him awake. "Tae - Hyung? what is it?" YoungJae asked looking at me with a confused face. "YoungJae-ahh we can leave now," I said with a smile and with that he stood up immediately and scanned the room until he spotted that I've moved the table to the window and the metal bar that was on the floor. "let's go shall we?" I asked gently grabbing YoungJae's arm and leading him towards the window. "YoungJae-ahh you first," I said with a smile as I saw him nod before watching him climb out of the window and once he was out I wasted no time and climbed out immediately after. "um...Hyung...where do we go now?" YoungJae asked after I got out and looked at my surroundings. I stand there thinking for a second taking a brief smell of the area before grabbing YoungJae's hand and walking off in a direction.

~~~~

we've spent around 10 minutes walking now and I can sense that we are close but also YoungJae is getting really concerned. "Hey Hyung I was wondering how did you get that bar off?" YoungJae asked curiosity getting the better of him. I shrugged my shoulders before replying. "YoungJae-ahh I'm a wolf so I used as much strength as possible in this weak state to rip off the bar and I want you to know that I know where we are going I recognise this part of forest we are in right now and we need to go this way" I turn right and walk faster than I did before with YoungJae still holding my hand so he doesn't get left behind. I walk faster practically dragging YoungJae at this point as the trees get thinner hinting that we are close to the exit of the forest. a few more steps and there it is. home sweet home. I just hope that my hyungs and Jungkookie-ahh would be able to believe that I'm me and not Jeno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to leave any suggestions of what you want to happen in this book and please don't be a silent reader, I enjoy reading comments (even though my books get like none, so I end up reading the books I'm reading comments instead :') ) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please wait for more and be patient I write for fun :) tehe remember you nice keep going!!