Chapter 12

💜Taehyung's POV💜

"Hi I'm Lee SangYeon, the leader of TheBoyz" a boy bowed down as he entered the meeting room followed by 9 others. "this is Jacob, Younghoon, Hyunjae, Juyeon, Kevin, New, Q, Juhaknyeon and Sunwoo" SangYeon introduced. "nice to meet you all, please come and take a seat we have an important matter to speak about" Namjoon informed. they all nodded in response and sat down at the table. "so may I ask what the important matter is?" Sangyeon asked. "uh... It's about YoungJae " I pipe up. "YoungJae? But he's passed away?" Sunwoo questioned. I smile sadly before standing up and walking out of the room to retrieve YoungJae before entering the meeting room again. "YoungJae isn't dead" I state blankly sitting down in my seat pulling YoungJae to sit next to me. "Y-YoungJae?" Juhakyeon stuttered out as he looked at YoungJae. "yes it's me Hyung" YoungJae said with a small smile tears brimming his eyes. "b-but you- you died almost 2 years ago!" Sunwoo stuttered out. "that may seem true but that's what we are here to talk about Hyungs' you see a guy named Lee Jeno had kidnapped me and started to impersonate me whilst making frequent visits to torture me and after he'd finally faked my death he..." YoungJae started to explain trailing off. "He kidnapped me and did the same to me, he took me away from my group only a few months ago and during those months Jeno would visit every 2 weeks to torture us and YoungJae would always take care of my wounds the best he could with our limited supplies down there. we had no food or water but the only thing that kept me going was YoungJae and from the first day I made a promise to YoungJae that I will get us out of there as soon as possible and yet here we are now, free from that hell. Jeno's intentions with me were to get close to Yoongi and date him before faking my death as he had done with YoungJae" I finish explaining a sad smile on my face as I looked at all of their faces as they took in the information we just gave them. "This 'Lee Jeno' where is he now?" SangYeon asked. "he was reported to the police to which they took our statements and Jeno had pleaded guilty when we went to court meaning he is now sentenced to life in prison" I explain. "that's good then, at least our little maknae is safe now" SangYeon stated with a smile. "we thought that it will be best if we let our fans and your fans know about this matter so then YoungJae can join your side again as Eric once more" Namjoon informed. "I believe that would be a good idea as not only will this mean that we get our little Eric back but that other bands, as well as their Fans, watch out for that jeno guy in case he escapes and tries to impersonate someone, at least the fans would be able to notify if a member of a group is acting differently" SangYeon agreed. I smiled as I finally felt that this was all going to be over and that nothing like this ever happens again in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter for today~~ on to the next chapterrr~~

Please feel free to leave any suggestions of what you want to happen in this book and please don't be a silent reader, I enjoy reading comments (even though my books get like none, so I end up reading the books I'm reading comments instead :') ) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please wait for more and be patient I write for fun :) tehe remember you nice keep going!!