Chapter 6

"Hyung don't cry" Jungkook said I shook my head and pointed my head in the direction of the forest signalling that I was going to the forest for a run and will be back later. Jungkook nodded in understanding and I dashed off towards the forest.

It was nice to actually get to run through the forest. I had ran for a little bit and stopped at a river. It was a really beautiful place. I would have stayed there for a while but I had already been gone for 2 hours so I had to get back to the house. I had kept my wings hidden just in case there were other wolves around . As I approached the edge of the forest just in front of the house I heard a low growl from in front of me. I looked around and saw a black wolf approaching me in a threatening manner. I gave him a growl just wanting to pass him and go home. He then went in to attack and we fought. The wolf ran to me and went to pounce on me I then scratched his now exposed stomach causing his to groan in pain. But that didn't stop him. We circled eachother. I never took my eyes off of the wolf. He then made a move and went for my leg and had successfully scratched my leg. I growled in frustration mainly at myself for being so slow to move.

~

The black wolf was now cowering away dragging his lower body. I sighed and limped away from the forest towards the house. My vision getting blurry. My side had a scratch and I had a few scratches on my muzzle near my nose and a bit by my right eye. I had a few scratches on my hind legs. I tried to shake off the pain as much as possible. I had made it close enough to the house for the others to see me. The world had gone completely blurry but I wanted to keep pushing forward. I had reached the back door and it was shut. I pawed it slightly a little whimper escaping my lips from the need to feel safe with the others. "Tae! You're bac- OMG TAE WHAT HAPPENED!!" Yoongi exclaimed shocked and concerned. My body was aching all over and I couldn't keep myself stood up much longer so my body had fell limp on the floor. I looked up at Yoongi with sad and scared eyes. He had gently picked me up and started to carry me inside to get me some help. "Guys!! Tae's back and he is hurt someone get the med kit!!" Yoongi Yelled. Footsteps were heard rushing around but Yoongi stayed by my side. "Taehyungie do you think you can shift back into your human form so we can treat your wounds okay?" Yoongi asked I nodded before shifting into my human form with my eyes squinted shut. "OMG TAE what happened" Jin asked as he saw the wounds on my face but not on my side or legs. "H-hyung...Y-Yoongi Hyung...can you h-help take my top o-off" I asked stuttering as I tried to get my breathing to normal. Yoongi nodded and helped me get my top off and everyone gasped at the sight of my side. Tears had ran silently down my face. "Is there anywhere else you are hurt Tae?" Jin asked concerned. I just nodded and pointed to both my legs. Yoongi had now helped me lay down on the sofa while Jin started to treat my wounds. I was now just in shorts with bandages around my legs and side. I had fallen asleep on the sofa while the others stayed near to keep an eye on me.

~[Flashback]~

I had pushed myself farther into the corner trying to get away from the person in front of me. My legs already aching from running and the wounds on my legs. "Come out here~~ 'm not going to hurt you anymore" a voice broke the silence. I was whimpering in the corner of my bedroom hoping that the person wouldn't enter. But I was wrong. He had entered the room and had spotted me and ran straight over to me and I pushed myself as much as I could. "Now what did I do to deserve a monster as a son? Hmm?" He spat in my face holding the knife up by my throat. "'M s-so-sor-sorry please don't h-hurt me" I whimpered. "Don't hurt you? What do you think I'm that sick boy? I'm going to throw you on the streets not hurt you you disgrace of the family" he spat in my face before grabbing me by my collar and dragging me to the window. He forced it open and threw me out along with all my belongings that were in a suitcase. "Scram you monster and never come back" he yelled as I tried to get up and run with the suitcase in hand. The sky had gotten cloudy and it started to pour down with rain. I had found an alleyway to hide and shelter in while it rained.

~[End of Flashback]~

I woke up gasping for air. I sat up and started to calm my breathing. I then felt my now wet cheeks and wiped away the tears from my cheeks "i-it was just a n-nightmare Tae you are okay n-now" I mumbled to myself before looking around and seeing concerned faces. "Taehyungie are you okay?" Yoongi asked I just nodded not really wanting to say anything " 'M fine just a n-nightmare" I said thinking back to my Flashback. " 'm going to go sleep now okay?" I said as I got up and walked to my room. I got myself into bed and fell asleep