Chapter 23

💜Yoongi's POV 💜

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Hyung, we're here" Jimin notified to which I groaned opening my eyes before standing up stretching and making my way out of the vehicle saying bye to the others before me and Jimin made our way inside the hospital and made our way to where Tae was. With each step towards his room, I could feel the ache in my heart disappear and my anxiety starting to rise. "Hyung you okay?" Jimin asked to which I nodded. "Just nervous to see him, like we haven't seen him in a week and I can't bear seeing him look so weak and fragile like this" I explained my voice dropping an octave, looking away from Jimin. "Hyung, It's okay, Tae's gonna be alright, He's a fighter, you know that better than anyone" Jimin reassured patting my shoulder reassuringly. "He is" I smiled softly before opening the door and walking to Tae's side and gently holding his hand.

"Hey Tae, I'm not sure if you can hear me but I miss you" I spoke softly my heart aching at the sight of Tae, he looked better, some wounds healed, just one bandage left around his waist. He's healing so that must be a good thing right? He could wake up, right? "Hoseok-ahh shifted today, I must admit I did panic a little, I just tried to remember what you did to help me and Jin Hyung but Loki helped me a lot too" I informed gently rubbing my thumb over his lifeless hand. I gently placed one of my hands in his hair and played with his hair. "Hyung, I'm gonna go, call me if you need anything" Jimin informed to which I just hummed in response before hearing him leave the room. Sighing softly I gently leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead before resting my head by his shoulder, breathing in slightly, taking in his scent. "Tae, I really miss you, I hope you wake up soon. As much as I would hate to admit it, well any of the others as well, we've drifted apart without you. none of us really speaks to each other" I whimpered out a small whine leaving my lips as I nuzzled my head into the nape of his neck, sighing softly as his scent filled my senses. 

"Jin Hyung has been trying to keep us together and get our mind off of things, and keep us distracted, 'm not sure it worked though. Jungkook mainly stays in his room gaming or in the gym. Namjoon busies himself in books or writing down lyrics, Hoseok and Jimin focus on their dances, trying to improve their skills which are already perfect and Jin Hyung, well like I said he tries and drags us out and distract us all, or he bakes in the kitchen" I ramble on "and me?" I chuckle a little "well, you know what I'm like Tae, always working" I smile softly before my smile dropped. "That's not the case now tho, I spend most of my time sleeping in my room, well I say sleeping, I'm just actually laying in my bed staring at the ceiling" I admitted quietly still burying my head in his neck, only pulling away groaning when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled my phone up to my ear and answered it without looking at the user ID. "Hello?" I spoke in a monotone voice. "Yoongi-Yah, it's getting late, you should come back now tea is almost done" Jin spoke down the phone. "I'm fine Hyung, just put some food on the plate and put it in the microwave, I'll be back when I am" I stated before putting the phone down and sat back in the chair, rubbing my temples before breaking down crying. I really miss him.